• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,556 posts in this topic

:cloud9:

KGrHqVlEE2EiilbBGBODWn-s7g0_3.jpg

WICKED!!!

You're always posting monsters but I LOVE that copy you got there! I'm definitely jealous as hell seeing that book!

Congrats surfer! :applause:

Edited by sufunk

5909484302_78a12f4eca_b.jpg

I picked up some DC scifi and added them to a few others for this group shot. There are so many great DC scifi covers that I still need.

Edited by BB-Gun

Thank you kind sir. I don't really need to have SA 9.8's just want nice books, preferrably pedigree copies. I'm on a bit of a Pac Coast Thor run lately so this one will fit in nicely with my other copies. :cloud9:

You are welcome! I am LOVING that book you got there!

I wanted the 9.6 in this Clink auction but it went a little higher than i wanted to go. That one might have been centered a tad better than yours but not nearly as bright and fresh looking as yours. That is a SWEET book! (worship)

Courtesy of Dale Roberts

Patsy Walker #108 • Aug 1963 • June 1963 newsstand

Al Hartley cover art.

Another side of the Marvel Age of Comics.

Patsy takes a page or two out of Hedy's book of "How Not to Play Fair" and manages to foul up nearly every plan for the Prom among her friends -- a bit of a Rube Goldberg comedy of unintended consequences.

PW108FAug63.jpg