• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,510 posts in this topic

Hulk118suscha.jpg

TTA74suscha.jpg

NICE!

With everyone in a tizzy about the TC ped, the Suscha books have been completely under rated imo.

Those are some sweet copies just like pretty much every Suscha book ive seen so far. Congrats! :applause:

Thanks. I need an Avengers #4 (wish I had a nice one like yours) but its probably the worst time to buy one. Your right about the Suscha's. I would have bought more by now but a lot of them have writing in the top right hand corner which is a bit of a turnoff. Had to grab this just because it looked pretty good for the grade.

TTA_93_92.jpg

I don't know, I was pretty surprised the clink Avengers 4 9.2 went for only $7400. I thought it would go for more for sure. I was planning on buying that one but I thought dans was a better deal and this one would go a good deal more than i paid. I love the copy I got but if I knew this one would only hit $7400, I probably would have gotten it. It has the unofficial Stan lee sig on the 1st page which I thought was cool. $7401 seemed fairly cheap to me.

Nice TTA btw!

HulkAnnual1Suscha.jpg

So you're the one who beat me out! hm

That is a SWEET book you got there! I know i'm beating a dead horse here but i cant say it enough times how much i LOVE the Suscha books :cloud9:

Congrats! :applause:

So your the one who raised the price on me! :baiting::grin: Yup they are nice for sure.

lol

You could have just let ME have it cheap and i wouldnt have had to raise the price!

There must have been at least 1 other person because i dropped out just before the last raise so someone else had to be in there also.

Congrats though, that sure looks nice in the scan (worship)