• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,494 posts in this topic

It is also odd that many 247's show that right side dust shadow on the front cover.

Yes, I noticed that too when searching the internet for Adv 247's available for sale as well as in conventions. It seems to be quite common regardless of grade (low, mid or high). How uncanny! hm

New this week... good deal here on the boards...

GL90Front.jpg

just wish the label wasnt cockeyed...

Are you sure that the case has not been tampered with? That cockeyed label looks a lot like the Hulk 181 where the label was swapped. Are there any cracks on the back of the case?

GL 90 is smack in the middle of the Bronze Age.

I've seen labels similar to that one on many slabs. It's a not-uncommon happenstance.

No one in their right mind is going to try and pull a fast one on that book anyway

It's been some time since I bought a comic but I did recently pick this one off of eBay.

FF #46 January 1966 • October 1965 newsstand

CGC 8.0 White -- free from its tomb. :sumo:

FF46FJan66-1.jpg

An iconic Kirby/Sinnott cover. I never owned this one when I was a kid but saw the cover many times in the House Ads -- it's taken quite a while to find its way into my collection. :grin: