• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,452 posts in this topic

There will be more to show later, but this is one of the purchases from this past weekend that I'm most excited about. I didn't pick it up at WW, but at an LCS in the area during my visit. It is the toughest of the overprint price variants to find.

LR97.jpg

There will be more to show later, but this is one of the purchases from this past weekend that I'm most excited about. I didn't pick it up at WW, but at an LCS in the area during my visit. It is the toughest of the overprint price variants to find.

LR97.jpg

Saw your other post on this - was wondering which book you were talking about. I generally snag a lot of their better silver books - but I do not stray much from the "hero" venue,

Nice score - based on when you posted (in the WW thread) - we could have been there at the same time....

later

LR97.jpg

You coming into the romance genre? :popcorn: Cool comic! It does seem kinda hard to find...not that many people are looking for it.

I copy of this comic closed today on eBay. Advertised F- copy. Closed at 168.50. :o

Edited by *Bronze age fan*

LR97.jpg

You coming into the romance genre? :popcorn: Cool comic! It does seem kinda hard to find...not that many people are looking for it.

I copy of this comic closed today on eBay. Advertised F- copy. Closed at 168.50. :o

I just wanted the set of overprint price variants because I think they are interesting. Once I picked up the JIM #76 for my pre-hero set I suddenly wanted the others too. If you're trying to find one they are ridiculously tough in my experience. I know you got yours through a lot on eBay where it wasn't advertised properly by the seller. I know who pushed that eBay copy up to that price, and they were stunned that their snipe didn't take it. Even the third place bidder was at about $76, so there is clearly demand for nicer copies. Mine is a bit of a rag, but I'm happy to have it!

Here is a (terrible iPhone) pic of the set:

Overprint%20variants.jpg

LR97.jpg

I just wanted the set of overprint price variants because I think they are interesting. Once I picked up the JIM #76 for my pre-hero set I suddenly wanted the others too. If you're trying to find one they are ridiculously tough in my experience. I know you got yours through a lot on eBay where it wasn't advertised properly by the seller. I know who pushed that eBay copy up to that price, and they were stunned that their snipe didn't take it. Even the third place bidder was at about $76, so there is clearly demand for nicer copies. Mine is a bit of a rag, but I'm happy to have it!

Here is a (terrible iPhone) pic of the set:

Overprint%20variants.jpg

:headbang: Don't stop with just that one. :baiting: Some great covers on some of the romance genre titles. :cloud9:

2012-09-09093930.jpg[/img]

Found this on eBay the other night, thought it was a cool cover, FF seem to have some really cool cover, might add a few more to the old collection.

(Yes, I was reading about the Inhumans, yes, I did jump on the bandwagon, yes it is a lower grade, but it looks cool on my shelf :) )

FF36_zpsf9e509be.jpg

Edited by PT