• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,448 posts in this topic

Just got this for what i think was a pretty damn good price

v8t1z.jpg

Thanks for bidding and thanks for the instant payment (worship)

lol small world that's ok been looking for one of these in a nice grade glad i got it from a fellow boardie

These came in a couple of weeks ago, but I have not picked up any new Silver for a long time (since last summer) so I figured I would post them. Both are courtesy of board members.

cgcBraveampBold28low_zps6bc413ce.jpg

cgcBraveampBold28mid_zpsd24f21ac.jpg

Both seem to have gotten tough grading, at least from an eye appeal standpoint.

I was digging through a box of old 60's Marvels I've had since the early 80's in high school and was pleasantly surprised i had this. I have a really good memory of the books I have, but had no clue this was in the box! :D . So, it's kinda new to me. ;)

TalesofSuspense52VF-SJF_zps93700456.jpg

I was digging through a box of old 60's Marvels I've had since the early 80's in high school and was pleasantly surprised i had this. I have a really good memory of the books I have, but had no clue this was in the box! :D . So, it's kinda new to me. ;)

TalesofSuspense52VF-SJF_zpsec68f5ac.jpg

Wow those colours a so vibrant, nice re-discovery :applause: (thumbs u

TalesofSuspense52VF-SJF_zpsec68f5ac.jpg

Wow those colours a so vibrant, nice re-discovery :applause: (thumbs u

Oh my! I wish my collection was so nice I could forget I owned books like this.

Got an upgrade for my TTA #62, though I'll be keeping both; have had the undercopy since the 70s. The overhang looks much worse in the scan than in hand. The miscut is a bit bothersome, but its such a nice copy otherwise I can live with it.

TTA622.jpg