• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

word from Bob is that pulps have been shipped, and he's had good talk with Matt

Yanking our chains here? Or.....is this real? Can we get a confirmation?

Calhoun don't yank no chains..... unless'n they go to a crypt with comics locked inside.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Yanking our chains here? Or.....is this real? Can we get a confirmation?

(shrug)

Matt, you out there?

Just a reminder folks that voting is still ongoing for the inclusion of Robert Beerbohm to the Hall of Shame:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7284873#Post7284873

I have heard that he has stated that he has no intention of sending Matthew his pulps or refunding his money. Just FYI.

I communicated with Matthew today and he is disgusted beyond belief; no product and no refund. I don't know if he's going to provide an update (just more of the same BLB nonsense) or not.

So Bob is lying to Pat Calhoun? Whodathunkit...

But, but he had a "good talk with Matt". :o

Matthew said they did talk on the phone over the holidays, resulting in a typical ramble by BLB. Now he's been cut off again.

Beerbohm refused to identify the alleged 3rd party that the pulps were supposedly shipped via - my guess is it's just another sham to deflect blame from himself so some fictional teenager can then be accused.

I don't mean to speak for Matthew - I asked him to please update us with the full details - but it sounds like he's at his wits end and he may not be back.

'Beerbohm Fatigue', indeed. It never ends.

I admit I was fooled for a second there.

At this point, anything short of full tracking information shouldn't be believed. Even then, until Matt has the books in hand I won't believe they've been shipped.

Hearing B.S. like this makes me furious. This man has been given every chance to make this deal right and send this man his pulps.

I don't care what this guy has done in the past, its what he's doing now that's not going to be forgotten. I hope no one on these forums ever gives this guy one penny of they're money in the future.

I'd like to say a few more things. but I don't want to bring on the wrath of the mods.