• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

Then all it takes is for Steve to tell us it isn't true and maybe explain the back story...I don't see why that's so hard...unless aliens and mind-control are involved. lol

Everyone has their deficiencies but knowing what I know about Steve, I don't believe that Steve would receive something and not pay for it. That's just my opinion, though.

Then all it takes is for Steve to tell us it isn't true and maybe explain the back story...I don't see why that's so hard...

Brian, if you even have to ask me to provide such an explanation then you're the type of person that I'm not going to dignify with a response.

That is a very good way to evade the question and eliminates the issue that you are too busy to answer...,all in all a. Very strange response to a very simple question that bob cannot pose to you since he has been kicked off the boards in which you led the charge attacking the poster..

Then all it takes is for Steve to tell us it isn't true and maybe explain the back story...I don't see why that's so hard...

Brian, if you even have to ask me to provide such an explanation then you're the type of person that I'm not going to dignify with a response.

That is a very good way to evade the question and eliminates the issue that you are too busy to answer...,all in all a. Very strange response to a very simple question that bob cannot pose to you since he has been kicked off the boards in which you led the charge attacking the poster..

:facepalm:

I think that you think that you are being slyly manipulative. (shrug) But it is coming across as facile and unnecessarily combative.

Mitch, diversionary tactics like this will not change opinion about Bob, which is based on a huge body of evidence from multiple sources, many unrelated to each other and with no axe to grind.

michael, you know i love you; i urge you to stop replying to this clown. you have a finite number of keystrokes left in your lifetime, and to call the ones addressing him a waste insults waste the world over.

Mitch, diversionary tactics like this will not change opinion about Bob, which is based on a huge body of evidence from multiple sources, many unrelated to each other and with no axe to grind.

michael, you know i love you; i urge you to stop replying to this clown. you have a finite number of keystrokes left in your lifetime, and to call the ones addressing him a waste insults waste the world over.

I agree Billy -- time to call it a day.

Well...Excuuuuuse me for wanting to understand this mess...I will leave the discussion now... :frustrated:

Brian, you just don't get it.

This whole charade targeting me is merely a distraction to take the bullseye off of Beerbohm (where it rightly belongs). The more you feed into it, the more successful that BLB's con game is (Lance Armstrong would be so proud).

As Cat says above, any response I provide to such a spurious allegation is not going to make one bit of difference.

So please try to take a more logical - not emotional - look at the totality of the circumstances, and hopefully things will be clearer.

Thanks-

Simple question just needs a simple answer Steve... Then the board can put this issue to rest

Steve has answered the question, I remember reading it on one of the threads.

Maybe you should be asking Bob why, when he was telling all those heart wrenching stories asking for money, he turned down offers at 10% below his highly inflated asking prices or not even answering at all...or why when people did buy things he didn't send them until months later, if at all.

He obviously needs help, perhaps you are looking at the wrong kind of help for him..

Simple question... It was Steve who blew it up to take it personal .. Asking if there was a deal and what happened is not accusing anybody, I will accept his explanation as truthful as he is on the board and bob is..not. Simple question it bob correct you did a lobby card deal and what happened then subject closed .., no questions and have a nice life.

Simple question... It was Steve who blew it up to take it personal .. Asking if there was a deal and what happened is not accusing anybody, I will accept his explanation as truthful as he is on the board and bob is..not. Simple question it bob correct you did a lobby card deal and what happened then subject closed .., no questions and have a nice life.

What in God's name are you trying to say here?!?!? How did you pass a driving exam, much less the bar?

What in God's name are you trying to say here?!?!? How did you pass a driving exam, much less the bar?

Mitch needs to drop this line of inquiry altogether. Steve isn't going to bite, and why should he, it's a private matter that's been discussed ad infinitum.

The typo (it instead of is) is what confused you. There's no reason to insult Mitch professionally.

Mitch's defense of the Beerbohm legacy may be laudable from the standpoint of loyalty, but there is no way to defend BLB's past behaviors on these boards. If Bob wants to rehabilitate his image he should speak for himself through those avenues left to him. My 2c

Mitch's defense of the Beerbohm legacy may be laudable from the standpoint of loyalty

Or not. laughable is more the word I was thinking.

Dude, you should be a lawyer. Oh wait....