• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

Bob just called- says most of boxes...

so not all...

... are at third party,

So they are still not with the buyer?

He's talked with Matt, who seems ok...

So we're taking Bob's word on how Matt is doing? "ok" might be somewhat of a biased perspective.

...I really think we should just take a little breather, until Dwight or Matt chimes in with real info.

But we're so much better at speculation and over-reaction! Please?

Bob just called- says most of boxes are at third party, He's talked with Matt, who seems ok. I really think we should just take a little breather, until Dwight or Matt chimes in with real info.

Appreciate your efforts, Pat, though I side with golddust's opinion. Will consider Matt to be fully compensated when he logs on to say so -- otherwise, just so much Beerbomb hot air and subterfuge.

the most perfect thing about pat's post is that bob, WHO ALREADY HAD THE MAN'S CASH IN HAND, was "scared" by matt's ebay issue, and that played a part in not sending him his goods.

that could literally only come from the mind of the beerbong. what a guy.

all but one box apparently, the one misrouted... & as for breather- don't wanna stop anyone from venting, but don't want new 'speculative' details piled on only because they can cloud issue. And I just really want Dwight-/-Matt to respond, still hoping positively. & I only responded this morn, because Dear Doohick almost called me by name to say sumpin........................................ I wish all well!

all but one box apparently, the one misrouted... & as for breather- don't wanna stop anyone from venting, but don't want new 'speculative' details piled on only because they can cloud issue. And I just really want Dwight-/-Matt to respond, still hoping positively. & I only responded this morn, because Dear Doohick almost called me by name to say sumpin........................................ I wish all well!

+1 (thumbs u

Bob just called- says most of boxes are at third party,

So maybe the third party should drive these out to Matt? Why should he have to pay for gas and his time to get books that are months overdue from nothing but nonsense.

the most perfect thing about pat's post is that bob, WHO ALREADY HAD THE MAN'S CASH IN HAND, was "scared" by matt's ebay issue, and that played a part in not sending him his goods.

that could literally only come from the mind of the beerbong. what a guy.

This.

I assume The Bonger shipped these to the United Nations.

Here's why:

1) They were headed to NYC...which is where the Bongman said they were going

2) The UN acts as impartial outside parties all over the globe...something Bongenstein needs.

3) It's as plausible as anything else that's squirted out as an excuse thus far.

Wish I could offer more, but: there is only so much one can do by phone 1000s of miles away. Not to mention that if one asks Bob about the deal the ‘answer’ usually starts at the 1973 Berkeley Comic Con or some such. So here’s from our last ‘conversation’ when he called a week or so ago. He admitted he’d ‘probably’ messed up on the deal by tardiness, saying that he’d told Matt it would take ‘some months’ to gather all the pulps, that Matt had moved in the interim, and that the takedown of Matt’s ebay store had scared him. He also said books had shipped but they’re slowed down by going ‘registered’. Please don’t redound anything on me, by the way, but these are ‘the facts’ (of what I was told…).

Much has been made of the shipping to a third party. Yes, maybe funky, but also if happens could move the deal to easier going once Matt and third party are brought together. This would take the deal out of Bob’s ‘overwhelmed’ hands.

I also want to make sure that no one really thinks that Mitch is intentionally running cover for any shenanigans. The man has a huge gift for unintentional irony, but he’s not scamming on this.

I’d like to see posts from Dwight re: Matt’s side- suggesting a ‘third party’ because Matt may be a little too torqued for updates…

I’ve told Bob over and over shipping the pulps is the only answer and admit my ‘patience’ is stretching dangerously thin…

Let’s hope we hear from Dwight or Matt soon, preferably with some good news.

I second this post, let the parties get this transaction over with and stop making a joke of this thread.....

Wish I could offer more, but: there is only so much one can do by phone 1000s of miles away. Not to mention that if one asks Bob about the deal the ‘answer’ usually starts at the 1973 Berkeley Comic Con or some such. So here’s from our last ‘conversation’ when he called a week or so ago. He admitted he’d ‘probably’ messed up on the deal by tardiness, saying that he’d told Matt it would take ‘some months’ to gather all the pulps, that Matt had moved in the interim, and that the takedown of Matt’s ebay store had scared him. He also said books had shipped but they’re slowed down by going ‘registered’. Please don’t redound anything on me, by the way, but these are ‘the facts’ (of what I was told…).

Much has been made of the shipping to a third party. Yes, maybe funky, but also if happens could move the deal to easier going once Matt and third party are brought together. This would take the deal out of Bob’s ‘overwhelmed’ hands.

I also want to make sure that no one really thinks that Mitch is intentionally running cover for any shenanigans. The man has a huge gift for unintentional irony, but he’s not scamming on this.

I’d like to see posts from Dwight re: Matt’s side- suggesting a ‘third party’ because Matt may be a little too torqued for updates…

I’ve told Bob over and over shipping the pulps is the only answer and admit my ‘patience’ is stretching dangerously thin…

I second this post, let the parties get this transaction over with and stop making a joke of this thread.....

That's Bob's fault not ours.

It is yours and a host of other board members who think this thread is material for Jokes, it is not. Take responsibility SIR

It is yours and a host of other board members who think this thread is material for Jokes, it is not. Take responsibility SIR

Since you were the one who coined the words "Beerbong" and "Beerbomb" ...aren't you kind of calling the kettle black?

You, SIR, should take responsibility for your own comments.........bro.