• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

i just don't think y'all are giving enough credence to the fact that matt's ebay issue "scared" beerbong. bad scares can be very traumatic, even when the scare occurs after you've likely spent all the money the buyer sent you, then re-sold pulps that were a part of the deal thru your ebay store, and essentially flushed what little good rep you still had.

i just don't think y'all are giving enough credence to the fact that matt's ebay issue "scared" beerbong. bad scares can be very traumatic, even when the scare occurs after you've likely spent all the money the buyer sent you, then re-sold pulps that were a part of the deal thru your ebay store, and essentially flushed what little good rep you still had.

If he could regain his credence and get some clear water between him and this problem he might see a - naw...

You are not missing anything, it's just creating more confusion and masking of the initial problem.

At first it was a postage issue, he needed us to buy books so he could pay the postage.

So now that he apparently found the money for postage...instead of sending them to the person who paid for them, he pays to have them sent somewhere completely inconvenient for that person. This of course will create ANOTHER postage issue.

Now the books are somewhere mysterious...NY.

This way he can now disavow all knowledge of the books, he "mailed them".

If he wanted to send them to a 3rd party (which makes absolutely no sense to begin with, he could have just sent them signature required) ...then it MIGHT have almost sounded rational if he sent them to someone near Matt...or even to Mitch or Pat...or :idea: Mark!

But no...this is just another drama lama ding dong move.

Without tracking information and confirmation from the party who "was sent" the books, I don't believe it's true.

I really hope Matt files charges, Mr BLB needs the kind of help that this forum cannot give him, maybe if he's faced with going to court he'll get some help.

It doesn't sound like you're taking personal responsibility for how your words regarding BLB have hampered his ability to get his to the post office for the better part of a year.

I hope you're proud of yourself, missy.

I wish to make a joke by saying Bob is a joke...and I say that only because I desperately want Mitch to reprimand me. :wishluck:

Lets give Matt a hand. Since all but one of the boxes are already at the dealer, give me his address. I will go there with 6 of my underlings (haha who is the insufficiently_thoughtful_person that put me in charge of people), all with video cameras (1080P!) and time stamps and we will start inventorying the shipment. That way Matt doesn't have to waste time with checking to make sure all of the books are there and he can see their condition ALL while sitting on his couch.

What if the grand master plan is to have the 3rd party dealer route the books to a 4th never-to-be named party that will, in turn, inspect said pulps to ensure shipment to the 3rd party was properly received & inventoried. Upon confirmation, the 4th party will directly transfer the goods after a (60)-day holding period to a 5th party (under the watchful eyes of the UN Comic Inspection Division ~ aka UNCID ~ to triple ensure accuracy). Then, the 5th party will then await 2nd party from receiving them after 2nd party drives cross-country to get there in the coldest months of the region?

I'm placing the initial odds on this at 4:1.

In all seriousness... Jaybuck - if you're going to ship the pulps on once/if/ever they arrive, I can help offset some of the shipping fees as the seller has already been put through the ringer / enough. Thanks to all the boardies for the laughs and seller support.

If by some miracle they ever come I will take them to Fedex, Crate them and have Fedex Freight handle the transport to Matt. O and if he is ok with it, post the tracking number :) I appreciate the offer to help with costs. I don't think it will be necessary though, I should be able to handle it. Just found out the cameras in our office have built in live stream! so if SOMEONE gives me the name of where this shipment is I can leave the office and go check them out and stream the whole thing LIVE on the internet for everyone to watch.

My guess is it will play out like this....

hqdefault.jpg

You are not missing anything, it's just creating more confusion and masking of the initial problem.

At first it was a postage issue, he needed us to buy books so he could pay the postage.

So now that he apparently found the money for postage...instead of sending them to the person who paid for them, he pays to have them sent somewhere completely inconvenient for that person. This of course will create ANOTHER postage issue.

If he wanted to send them to a 3rd party (which makes absolutely no sense to begin with, he could have just sent them signature required) ...then it MIGHT have almost sounded rational if he sent them to someone near Matt...or even to Mitch or Pat...or :idea: Mark!

Without tracking information and confirmation from the party who "was sent" the books, I don't believe it's true.

I really hope Matt files charges, Mr BLB needs the kind of help that this forum cannot give him, maybe if he's faced with going to court he'll get some help.

It doesn't sound like you're taking personal responsibility for how your words regarding BLB have hampered his ability to get his to the post office for the better part of a year.

That's Mrs Missy to you, SIR...I mean bro...Sister...Guy...

I guess Ms will do;)

Look at the damage Mitch has done, :tonofbricks: Now I have to get Flex to give up cigarettes :facepalm:

I guess Ms will do;)

Look at the damage Mitch has done, :tonofbricks: Now I have to get Flex to give up cigarettes :facepalm:

Buy him a blazer with patches on the sleeves and convince him to switch to a pipe.

That's far more responsible looking than cigarettes. That should make Mitch happier.

Yes and why don't we get Mitch to ask Bob about Bails widow and how she "alledegly" got hood winked? Lets not gloss over this point please. I'm guessing Bob had reservations about sending her a cheque? :eyeroll:

Mitch you can defend a friend but when you start backing losers and their outrageous behaviour you are no better than them in my book. You are who you roll with and you sir are you are a bozo.

I guess Ms will do;)

Sis...... We have all come together on the boards... It has become a much better comic book world with this newfound closeness.

I hope someday "bong" can rejoin our comic book world he can again be on the boards. His shipping costs were over 300 bucks. And if you have ever bought from bob he is the best quality shipper in the business , I believe he individually bagged every single pulp to insure safe delivery and fi believe when math recieves them they are gonna be worth the wait. I have a good feeling that every thing is gonna work out just fine.