• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jerry's All Star #8 better pics

1,135 posts in this topic

Mitch:

Who cares what his shipping costs were? THEY WERE PART OF THE PRICE! If Bob spent $3,000 it doesn't change the fact that Matt STILL does not have what he paid for 10 months later. Unless there is an Action 1 AND a Tec 27 in there along with EVERY pulp Matt MIGHT be happy. Getting his pulps after all this time and with all the headaches Bob has caused him there is no way bagging and boarding them is going to fix that.

How about for Bails widow? Should I say a prayer at noon today for that transaction to complete?

I pray everyday... And I really believe in your own way you do to SS . When the day is over I thank God that I have made it through another day, you seem to forget how little we really can control in your life. I pray to that every brother and sister gets thru the day safe and sound for the next on to come, and I also pray that someday you will understand this.

It is easy to second guess what anybody would do or should have done. It is easy to Monday morning quaterback anybody's life. SS nobody is perfect, but bob and the widow at still dong business, he is still selling her comics, that should speak for itself. Out of respect for bails widow, she still believes in bob. Let us see how this plays out over time. I don't believe you have the full information to make any comments on that business relaytionsip.

How about for Bails widow? Should I say a prayer at noon today for that transaction to complete?

I pray everyday... And I really believe in your own way you do to SS . When the day is over I thank God that I have made it through another day, you seem to forget how little we really can control in your life. I pray to that every brother and sister gets thru the day safe and sound for the next on to come, and I also pray that someday you will understand this.

It is easy to second guess what anybody would do or should have done. It is easy to Monday morning quaterback anybody's life. SS nobody is perfect, but bob and the widow at still dong business, he is still selling her comics, that should speak for itself. Out of respect for bails widow, she still believes in bob. Let us see how this plays out over time. I don't believe you have the full information to make any comments on that business relaytionsip.

You are delusional. Sure he is still selling her stuff but is he paying her? Stop with all the kumbaya BS. I sincerely hope that after this pulp debacle has concluded, this thread lives on until we get some answers on the Bails situation.

Mitch:

Who cares what his shipping costs were? THEY WERE PART OF THE PRICE! If Bob spent $3,000 it doesn't change the fact that Matt STILL does not have what he paid for 10 months later. Unless there is an Action 1 AND a Tec 27 in there along with EVERY pulp Matt MIGHT be happy. Getting his pulps after all this time and with all the headaches Bob has caused him there is no way bagging and boarding them is going to fix that.

I think it should be up to Matt to let the boards know how he feels, if he feels the boards should not continue to have bad feelings for bob we should respect that.

I believe the boards have made a difference here, and I hope Matt and bob can com out of the transaction with some respect left in tact.

Folks, the great concern for this transaction is not the only thing this thred is about. Have we all forgotten the first page of this thread. Bob protected the widow bails and took on the cgc , Mano v Mano . That is not a easy thing to do without making enemies and thwart off competitor attacks.

Bob knew if he took on the cgc it was a 800 pound gorilla and he did not flinch.

I respect that. I know that it was in the past, but still he took them on , in cgc's home turf.

I believe in letting a man dig himself out of a hole, rather that kicking him. Back in.

It would be a real sad, if anybody, let alone bob were unable to do that.

Mitch:

I think it should be up to Matt to let the boards know how he feels, if he feels the boards should not continue to have bad feelings for bob we should respect that.

I believe the boards have made a difference here, and I hope Matt and bob can com out of the transaction with some respect left in tact.

Folks, the great concern for this transaction is not the only thing this thred is about. Have we all forgotten the first page of this thread. Bob protected the widow bails and took on the cgc , Mano v Mano . That is not a easy thing to do without making enemies and thwart off competitor attacks.

Bob knew if he took on the cgc it was a 800 pound gorilla and he did not flinch.

I respect that. I know that it was in the past, but still he took them on , in cgc's home turf.

I believe in letting a man dig himself out of a hole, rather that kicking him. Back in.

Let us prey

Mitch:

This is how I feel after reading this....

0d4e26760427d1e94e17ff05bdd683a7e74014542045b08f68fa2bd5e7804a17.jpg

I just... I can't...

You make it sound like Bob was Gandhi peacefully protesting the British or something. He didn't "defend" the widow Bails. It's not like CGC was creeping up on her twirling their mustache and he gallantly jumped in and stopped them. He delivered two books to be graded. 1 was damaged, CGC cut a check. Done. The second book was found to have restoration on it. Numerous members of the boards have doubted Bob's account and he honestly does not have much evidence going in favor of him.

Bob can dig himself out of a whole. Be open about what happened, make Matt whole, make the Widow Bails whole and offer apologies to them and others he has had issues with. Then he can go about rebuilding his reputation. Until then, he keeps getting kicked down into the hole cause he hasn't done anything that deserves him working on getting out.

There once was a shyster by the name of Mitch

Who often times was known to be a bit of a *****

To the crowd he liked to primp and preen

Unpopular and unfortunately seen

Nothing of value ever passed his lips

Especially none of those little life tips

A mendacious obfuscator his ply and trade

The mission: a thousand drunk drivers, their freedom conveyed

Any way he could, he’d collect his gold

Allowing harm to the young, the innocent, the weak, the old

The man had not a bit of morality

With the exception of from within his own little reality