• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big sale!! Key issues, X-men #1, ASM 129, Surfer #1. EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

48 posts in this topic

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Well this is a sad day but Kingsley (lovinthesurfer) and I have talked about it and we're so hurting for cash. She needs to get her car fixed, which is going to cost a TON (or just buy her a new one). We talked it through many very late nights lately. We decided that it's either do this, or have a closet full of cool vintage comics and be struggling. Sad but we're not in the position to be dropping big money like this anymore.

With that said, I am going to be listing some books everyday or so. Scans and pictures COMING SOON. Just give me a little bit to get them up there.

First :takeit: as usual. Paypal. Comics will ship priority mail and insured. $15.00 shipping in the US. Please ask for quote to anywhere else. I will ship to Canada and worldwide as well.

Best offers taken as well so it doesn't hurt to ask. I'm pretty firm on prices though.

If you're on the probation list, don't even bother asking.

Alright again, pictures coming shortly.

X-men #1. This is a restored book. Extensive amateur. A lot of color touch, pieces added, staple reinforcement. Sold to me as a 4.0 from metropolis but I think it's more like a 3.5. Presents really well though! A great bargain silver age key. Looking to get $600.00 for it.

vo5sf8.jpg

X-men #2. CGC 5.0 blue label. Looking to get $400.00 --- SOLD

Amazing Spider-man #129. CGC 8.0. A great looking book. Most of the wear is non color breaking. Never been pressed if that's your thing. The spine is really awesome so that's why I think it could be resubbed for higher. ---$320.00--- SOLD

X-men #9-- A very solid F/VF . Sold to me as possibly trimmed on top edge but not sure. Sold at trim price for $90.00

14scetv.jpg

Amazing Spider-man #300 -- CGC 9.6- $200.00

Silver Surfer vol1 #1. CGC 7.0- $220.00

Trying to get my camera going so I can at least take some pictures before get a scanner this week. Might have to wait till late tonight to upload some of these pictures. Kingsley has the USB cord at work. Once we get a scanner this week this will solve all our problems.

Some comics I'm listing right now with pictures coming shortly.

Fantastic Four #48-- raw VG. Great affordable key we got from GAcollectibles. $90.00 Picture got cut off..trying to fix it now.

2uigajk.jpg

X-men #41--cgc 8.0 off white pages ---$80.00

X-men #51- cgc 6.5 RESTORED. Small amount of color touch on cover. $20.00

X-men # 55 cgc 8.0 --off white to white pages.

more coming soon! We should be adding books every single day to this thread.

oooooooo, get a combination scanner & car!

YES! Great idea. hm now where can I find me one of thems scanner/cars ???

First step, start a thread in Comics General asking what the best slab sized scanner is.....

I was just telling Dan that I know you guys enjoyed chasing down your books, but we gotta do what we gotta do sometimes. And there will always be more books to chase later!

I hope you guys are doing okay.

I hate to see you selling your loved processions :(

My loved possessions is my girlfriend, and my dog and cat. These are just cool collectibles. We can always chase comics again when we're financially better off.

I hope you guys are doing okay.

I hate to see you selling your loved processions :(

My loved possessions is my girlfriend, and my dog and cat. These are just cool collectibles. We can always chase comics again when we're financially better off.

still makes me sad... :( but I need a car

Trying to get my camera going so I can at least take some pictures before get a scanner this week. Might have to wait till late tonight to upload some of these pictures. Kingsley has the USB cord at work. Once we get a scanner this week this will solve all our problems.

Some comics I'm listing right now with pictures coming shortly.

Fantastic Four #48-- raw VG. Great affordable key we got from GAcollectibles. $90.00

2uigajk.jpg

X-men #41--cgc 8.0 off white pages ---$80.00

X-men #51- cgc 6.5 RESTORED. Small amount of color touch on cover. $20.00

X-men # 55 cgc 8.0 --off white to white pages.

more coming soon! We should be adding books every single day to this thread.

Whats the price on the X-Men # 55?

DRX