• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Big sale!! Key issues, X-men #1, ASM 129, Surfer #1. EVERYTHING IS SOLD!

48 posts in this topic

I didn't mean she is my possession lol I just mean comics are cool but compared to the woman I love, they don't mean a thing. Does suck to have to sell them that's for sure! I get to play dealer for a couple months so it's not too bad lol

Shock suspenstories #6

Waiting to hear back from CKB as he was interested if I ever sold this book. But until then, I wanted to list it anyway. Not quite for sale until I talk to him but if anyone is interested don't hesitate to let me know. Metropolis sold it as a 6.5. It's more like a 4.0 maybe a little higher. The bottom right corner has since fallen off. It's a few milimeters of paper. It was hanging on it's last limb. You can actually see where it was about to go due to the crease there. It's really an awesome book though. Some spine tears but it's still solid with great eye appeal!

Looking to get what I paid. $150 ---on HOLD for the moment

e0r4gi.jpg

lol lol that's cool though :)

Let the record show -- Dogs > Cats...

and Comics > MY Girl... lol lol

I bet you're not selling ALL your comics :P or maybe you are? :o

I hope you guys are doing okay.

I hate to see you selling your loved processions :(

My loved possessions is my girlfriend, and my dog and cat. These are just cool collectibles. We can always chase comics again when we're financially better off.

I didn't mean she is my possession lol I just mean comics are cool but compared to the woman I love, they don't mean a thing. Does suck to have to sell them that's for sure! I get to play dealer for a couple months so it's not too bad lol

Hey Dan i consider you my possession

Rest of the group on HOLD. Might of unloaded the rest to a dealer. Just didn't want anyone to post I'll take it and then I pull it from under them. Update in a few min.

thanks to everyone!

Dan