• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone heard from The _Boys?

11 posts in this topic

First D.J.: Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

Second D.J.: It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?

First D.J.: Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.

Second D.J.: [mockingly] That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"

First D.J.: Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.

Second D.J.: Especially cold!

First D.J.: Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...

Second D.J.: - On their chapped lips...

First D.J.: - On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?

Second D.J.: Punxsutawney Phil!

First D.J.: Thats right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's

[in unison]

First D.J.: GROUNDHOG DAY!

Second D.J.: GROUNDHOG DAY!

:whee: im here, im ok, don't worry!

No offense...but how can we be sure it's really you? :taptaptap:

First D.J.: Okay, campers, rise and shine, and don't forget your booties 'cause it's cooooold out there today.

Second D.J.: It's coooold out there every day. What is this, Miami Beach?

First D.J.: Not hardly. And you know, you can expect hazardous travel later today with that, you know, that, uh, that blizzard thing.

Second D.J.: [mockingly] That blizzard - thing. That blizzard - thing. Oh, well, here's the report! The National Weather Service is calling for a "big blizzard thing!"

First D.J.: Yessss, they are. But you know, there's another reason why today is especially exciting.

Second D.J.: Especially cold!

First D.J.: Especially cold, okay, but the big question on everybody's lips...

Second D.J.: - On their chapped lips...

First D.J.: - On their chapped lips, right: Do ya think Phil is gonna come out and see his shadow?

Second D.J.: Punxsutawney Phil!

First D.J.: Thats right, woodchuck-chuckers - it's

[in unison]

First D.J.: GROUNDHOG DAY!

Second D.J.: GROUNDHOG DAY!

haha, man I love that movie.

Oh, thank goodness. Here we were, worried sick about you! I hope you don't plan on pulling a stunt like this again, young man. Blackie and I were beside ourselves!

Oh, thank goodness. Here we were, worried sick about you! I hope you don't plan on pulling a stunt like this again, young man. Blackie and I were beside ourselves!

:sorry: