• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

'tis better to give than recieve...

61 posts in this topic

Since your the only one who falls for this MajorKhaos......here ya go:

Oh One-Trick-Pony, don't worry, nobody else has noticed that you have nothing to contribute aside from material stolen from other people. In fact, since you're appealing to the lowest common denominator with your potty humor, you should fit in REALLY well with most of these losers!

(And to those of you who are not, in fact, losers... well, you probably are, you just don't know it. PM me and I'll let you know.)

Since your the only one who falls for this MajorKhaos......here ya go:

And yes, you stole that entire poo-post. Pretty fancy language in there for someone who can't distinguish between "you're" and "your".

So spit more gibberish at your better, Pony... I would expect nothing more or less.

Bugger...I feel your pain! As a small child (6 or 7?) I had a similar experience, from which I don't think I've ever recovered. frown.gif We were at a state park in Minnesota with my cousins, aunts/uncles/etc.,. starting on a hike when the feeling came, the perspiration started, and I set off running down the trail back to the john. I made it inside the men's room, inside the stall, but my underoos didn't follow the plan I had so carefully formulated. Oh well, no problem, I simply removed them and free-balled it back to the gang, after stopping by our picnic table to deposit my little gift to my mother right on top of the table!!! And there it sat, for all my relatives to see, upon our return to eat lunch...

Two comic investors walk into a bar, the bartender looks at them and says "Hey! I don't serve comic investors in here...but since you're here, how much would you give me for this NM run of X-men 108-141?" One of the comic investors says "How about $100 bucks since they're not CGC-graded?" The deal done, the bartender kicks 'em out of the bar, where one turns to the other and says "Hey, we got a raw deal back there!" mad.gif

Allright Moe Foe........it's gonna be like dat is it? Ok.....I'm game.

comicinvestor, rickdogg, and greggy were riding the range back in the days of the wild west. After riding for about a week, they found themselves surrounded by a tribe of Indians, who promptly captured all 3 of them and tied them up.

Later that night, the Indian Chief came up to them and said, "I giv'um each of you a choice.....death....or Hugga Bugga?".

greggy, whimpering a little bit, said, I don't know what Hugga Bugga is, but it's got to be better than death so I'll take it". The Indians then stripped him butt naked and tied him up while they formed a circle around him. Then, they started to dance around him and scream, woo woo woo woo...hugga bugga....woo woo woo woo...hugga bugga. Well...each time they said hugga bugga, a different indian would dart in and do poor greggy in the butt in some weird form of ancient sexual perversion. Once they had finished with him, they untied him and let him limp off to freedom.

The Chief then approached rickdogg and said, "Choose....death...or hugga bugga?". rickdogg said he didn't really want hugga bugga but he didn't want to die even more....so he chose hugga bugga.

Well, the same thing happened. They stripped him naked, tied him up, danced around him and took turns playing butt darts on him. After they were done, the Chief said, "you free to go" and he also limped off to freedom.

Then the Chief approached comicinvestor and said, "Now you chose....death...or hugga bugga?". Now, everyone knows comicinvestor is tuff. So, he looked that Indain Chief straight in the eye and boldly said, "It'll be a cold day in hell before I let you indians hump me in the ....I'll take death".

The Chief replied, "OK then......death......by Hugga Bugga."

Sometime during their bar-hopping, the Major & Bugaboo took a shortcut through an alleyway & noticed a dog that was all curled up , licking away at his genitals . Bugaboo , addressing the Major with considerable excitement , said , "Wow , that sure looks good . I wish that I were able to do that ". The Major replied , "I think that you better try petting him first! ".

Happy b-day, I don't want those comics..but here's a pick-up line you might wanna try at the bar..

"Hey, were you in the woods last night?"

Girl: "I don't think so?"

"Oh, cause I shot a bear that looked just like you."

Girl: "I love you"

It works wonders..

Brian

A coin guy dies and goes to hell. He is met by satan who leads him over to a hagrid, toothless hag of a woman. Satan says, "as your punishment you must have sex with this hag for eternity."

The coin guy accepts his fate and proceeds with having sex when he looks up and sees a comic guy having sex with a beautiful woman. Outraged the coin guy jumps up and screams at Satan, "the comic guy has been as bad as I have been, why is he making love to that that beautiful woman?"

Satan, smiles and replies, "that is her punishment!"

Allright folks......strap on the feedbag 'cause this is gonna be one long and ugly post (but well worth the time to read it........trust the Bugster. However, if you are easily offended, please skip this post or read it at your own risk).

You know, I don't know which is funnier... the Ryan's Steakhouse story... or the fact that according to Google it is archived on 143 webpages...

You still get my vote for the prize though... tongue.gif

You know, I don't know which is funnier... the Ryan's Steakhouse story... or the fact that according to Google it is archived on 143 webpages...

ROFL 'House...

Golly, I think I made that point quite a while ago... and that means that Bug STILL hasn't said anything intelligent or original. Cut and Paste is a friend to Bugapoo.

I await the standard response.

And Bugapoo, you DID say that it was a true story that happened to you... just like you tried to pass off all that other gibberish as your own. Nothing much more needs to be said about that, eh?

You may have allready seen this but it is pretty funny. No offense intended towards anybody.....it's a joke.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Am Your Worst Nightmare. I am a BAD American.

I like big cars, big boobs, and big cigars.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some

mid-level governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants

to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I'm not in touch with my feelings and I like it that way.

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne,

Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang.

I think owning a gun doesn't make you a killer.

I believe it's called the Boy Scouts for a reason.

I believe that if you are selling me a Big Mac, you'd better do

it in English.

I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for

unpopular opinions or actions.

I think Oprah is a big fat pig.

I think fireworks should be legal on the 4th of July.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment

than working at Blockbuster. In fact, if your parents are footing the

bill to put your pansy through 4-7 years of college, you haven't

begun to be enlightened.

I don't want to eat or drink anything with the words light, lite

or fat-free on the package.

Hillary Clinton is a carpet-muncher

My heroes are John Wayne, the Simpsons, and whoever canceled Dr.

Quinn, Medicine Woman.

I don't hate the rich. I don't pity the poor.

I know wrestling is fake and I don't waste my time arguing about

it.

I think global warming is a big lie. Where are all those experts

now, when I am freezing my through a long winter?

I've never owned a slave, or was a slave, I didn't wander forty

years in the desert after getting chased out of Egypt, I haven't burned any

witches or been persecuted by the Turks and neither have you, so

shut-the-he!!-up already.

I want to know which church is it exactly where the Rev. Jessie

Jackson preaches. And where does he get his money. And why is he always

part of the problem and not the solution.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry if

you're running from them.

I think if you are too stupid to know how a ballot works, I don't want you

deciding who should be running the most powerful nation in the world

for the next four years.

I worry about dying before I get even.

I hate those insufficiently_thoughtful_persons standing in the intersections trying to

sell me or trying to guilt me into making 'donations' to their cause.

These people should be targets.

I think if you are in the passing lane, and not passing, your license

should be revoked, and you should be forced to ride the bus until you

promise to never delay the rest of us again.

I think beef jerky could quite possibly be the perfect food.

I enjoy watching high speed pursuits, the more damage the better.

I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child, it

takes two parents.

I think tattoos and piercing are fine if you want them, but please

don't pretend they are a political statement.

I think Dr. Seuss was a genius.

I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the

mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise.

I believe if she has her lips on your wanger, it is sex, and it is sex

for both of you. This even applies when she is a fat pig with self esteem

issues, and you are President of the United States. Is means is, .

If that makes me a bad American, then yes, I'm a bad American. You will

get NO aplogy from me for it.