• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Men's Adventures #28 (last issue)-Atlas heroes!

6 posts in this topic

Greetings! Buoyed by last night's success I'd like to offer another quite different but very cool book. I hope to put together a small group of books to list soon, but this one is sort of one of a kind. Price includes first-class shipping in the US; insurance is extra. :takeit: claims the book, but I will be happy to entertain offers via PM. Thanks!

Men's Adventures #28 (July 1954), the final issue of the series, featuring the Atlas revival of the Timely super-heroes, with Sub-Mariner by Bill Everett, Human Torch by Richard Ayers, and Captain America by John Romita, in very sharp FN-VF condition, with wear and stress along the spine, light edge wear, and a couple of small edge creases on the back cover. Brilliant color and superior gloss on the cover, and very snappy off-white to white pages. This book displays beautifully, and it's one you don't see all the time, especially in nicer shape. $450

ma28.jpg

ma28a.jpg

:takeit: as per PM.

Thanks Phil! (thumbs u

Nice pickup. I'm not a GA collector but I was considering that book, great colors. The Human Torch looks good on a black background. Congrats.