• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The most UNDERVALUED Bronze book(s)?

87 posts in this topic

Yeah, I noticed you go in to the coin forum. Pushing your luck, aren't you? You and BOC want to go into the penalty box also?

Greggy, honestly, I am merely trying to engage SOMEONE in a somewhat entertaining conversation. Oops, no offense, Greggy! blush.gif

I should have a 9.6 for sure. I can't say if I have a 9.8 because the only 2 other 9.8s that I got, I pre-graded it at 9.6s. Flying Donut said in another thread that he believes that it is a $2,000 book in 9.8. This is highly possible! smile.gif However, I will keep the book regardless at this time.

BTW, why are you so bored? Isn't there anything interesting to do in Kansas City now?

Man, there's NOTHING to do in KC! I'm getting out of this one-horse town come next December! (Gotta graduate first, 'natch.) Plus I've got family coming to town tomorrow, so I'm just putting off cleaning this hole up. harharhar

White Castle?

Oh jaysis, Greggy! Get your lousy Canuck beeehind down south of the border and experience some REAL Americana! White Castle are ONLY the FINEST hamburgers around! Steam-cooked, soaking in their own juices (grease), cooked with onions so the flavor goes through and through... and square. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. All that for 39 CENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 of my buddies and I used to run to White Castle in the middle of the night (it was open 24-hours in KC before it closed a couple years ago) and we'd get 40 hamburgers, 30 cheeseburgers, 5 orders of fries, and 5 Cokes and we'd still get away for less than what we would have paid at any restaurant! That's living!

Sorry bro, the other part of Americana that I enjoy is the local Kripy Kreme. Mmmm, original glazed! So..you guys ran the business into the ground due to your incompetance! mad.gif

Sorry bro, the other part of Americana that I enjoy is the local Kripy Kreme. Mmmm, original glazed! So..you guys ran the business into the ground due to your incompetance!

OMG!!! In the later years, a 24-hour Krispy Kreme opened up down the block from White Castle! It was bliss.

You're lucky you've stirred all these happy memories or I might feel the need to point out that your nickname "Daddy's Little Sailor" didn't come from your nautical prowess! blush.gif

MK, aren't you glad that I am actually willing to listen to your nonsense? You would go stir crazy because Bugaboo, you can't seem to have a conversation with yourself! tongue.gif

MK, aren't you glad that I am actually willing to listen to your nonsense? You would go stir crazy because Bugaboo, you can't seem to have a conversation with yourself!

Yes, it's almost sweet the way you sit there and nod your head like you're actually keeping up with your superior. Have you ever watched Adult Swim on Cartoon Network? Fuuuunny stuff!