• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who would you rather see Ryan Reynolds play as?

Who would you rather see Ryan Reynolds play  

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather see Ryan Reynolds play

15 posts in this topic

Since Ryan Reynolds is going to play two different comic book characters,who would you rather see him play as?

Green Lantern or Deadpool?

Personally I like him as Deadpool,but I'm going to wait and see until a trailer for the Green Lantern movie.

My votes for Deadpool also... he's already established as doing the role justice... he's a great smart-. As far as him Playing Hal Jordan... I don't think Hal has any kind of unique personality which many actors couldn't nail by giving it thier own spin.

Compared to characters such as Deadpool, Spidey and Wolverine where you need a certian type of actor to nail the personality of the character. Hal Jordan is rather blah and his personality will be formed and molded in casting. I'm sure the dialog of the -script has been changed drastically to fit Reynolds personality.

I would rather see him as Deadpool with no skin on his head and talking non-stop, but you have to lose the swords and the eyeblast BS.

Maybe after Wolverine decapitated him, he regenerated a body...but all the flesh was peeled from his head...that could be kewl.

My votes for Deadpool also... he's already established as doing the role justice... he's a great smart-. As far as him Playing Hal Jordan... I don't think Hal has any kind of unique personality which many actors couldn't nail by giving it thier own spin.

Compared to characters such as Deadpool, Spidey and Wolverine where you need a certian type of actor to nail the personality of the character. Hal Jordan is rather blah and his personality will be formed and molded in casting. I'm sure the dialog of the -script has been changed drastically to fit Reynolds personality.

While I hated the way they made him into Weapon XI in the Wolverine movie :mad:

I like the way he made Wade Wilson his character.

This is his third comic role. He played Hannibal King in Blade: Trinity.