• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve Epting Question...

9 posts in this topic

Depends on what type of sketch your asking for. Steve is awesome. At shows he will do a free quick sketch, for more detailed sketches its around $100-$150. Steve charged me $250 total for the two sketch covers (Marvels Project Captain America and Marvels Project Virigin back cover 3 head sketches).

His price certainly varies. Use par2ch's post as a guide, but don't be surprised is Steve Epting asks for more or less. I'm fairly certain that I've even paid the price that Dan paid for 2 sketches for 1 sketch on a Fallen Son.

His price certainly varies. Use par2ch's post as a guide, but don't be surprised is Steve Epting asks for more or less. I'm fairly certain that I've even paid the price that Dan paid for 2 sketches for 1 sketch on a Fallen Son.

His price certainly does vary, from what has been mentioned. But as Raph mentions, don't be surprised if it's more or less.

Heck, I paid less than what has been mentioned here, for this piece, which is on an 11x17 art board.