• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*** Russ Heath Limited Sketch Cover Session ***

83 posts in this topic

RUSS HEATH SKETCH COVER OPPORTUNITY

I’m pleased to announce a VERY LIMITED sketch session to coincide with Russ Heath’s appearance at the Cincinnati Comic Expo on September 18, 2010.

Only 6 spots are available and the first 6 people who E-mail me at sales@popculturetradingpins.com on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 12:00pm EDT will receive those slots. On your email submission place “Russ Heath Sketch entry” on the subject line. I will use the time stamps of the e-mails as the order of the list. Any e-mails sent PRIOR to 12:00 P.M. EDT will be disqualified.

The cost is $160.00 which includes the sketch and CGC grading and return shipping (Non-US shipping is extra). Please note that a portion of this signing is being donated to charity.

WHATS INVOLVED:

1. Only Head or Bust sketches will be done.

2. You must provide a MATTE FINISH blank cover book. Matte finish are Fallen Son, Secret Invasion with the white back, and Marvel Projects

3. Label your book on back with your name, address, phone number and sketch request.

4. If you want to send a reference photo you may. But remember this is for head or bust only.

5. You must prep your book if you want a window bag and board.

6. Payment must be included with the sketch book. I except check or money order.

7. Ship books to me

8. I must receive the blank cover book no later then Friday, May 28, 2010.

Tidbits:

The sketches will be submitted to CGC when completed by Mr. Heath. Our intention is to have them delivered to the winners at or around September 18, 2010 to coincide with the Inaugural show of the Cincinnati Comic Expo where Russ Heath will be appearing.

I am not aware of any sketch covers done by Mr. Heath. So this is a very unique opportunity. Also, from my discussions with Russ the Cincinnati Comic Expo will be his last appearance for 2010.

COST

Russ Heath Head / Bust Sketch -- $160

DEADLINE

Friday 5/26

:takeit:

Reading is everyone's friend. (thumbs u

...the first 6 people who E-mail me at sales@popculturetradingpins.com on Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 12:00pm will receive those slots.

Very cool! Are DA blanks allowed?

I am not familiar with DA blanks, Adam. But if they are matte finish and not slick, I am sure they will be OK.

The reason for the Matte finish is because Russ will only do these in pen and ink. Slick covers will not work.

DA blanks are the same stock as MP blanks. Thanks for the clarification. (thumbs u

...and no, I'm not going to ask Mr. Heath for a Green Goblin in case anyone was wondering (If I were to even get a spot, that is). :ohnoez:

Remember, the email submission is 12:00 PM Eastern. So about 11.5 hours from now. Good luck.

It will be interesting to see what people request. Is it going to be a bunch of Sgt Rock requests? hm