• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 107,108,109,110,111+112-CGC Graded - LAST BUMP THEN EBAY - OFFERS?

51 posts in this topic

I only collect 1 -20 run, and only "D" copies of those, but I know these are scarce as hen's teeth hm

But man, these beauties make me want to go for the full run!

nice books and I do think your luck will be better at Ebay. I would list them as BIN with best offers and see what happens.

I think you are right. I will leave them up here a few more days until all the WW collectors, dealers, flippers etc... have a chance to see them.

Here is what's left:

Wonder Woman 1st Series

#107 1959 CGC 5.5 OW Pages. 1st Adv of Wondergirl. 1st Merboy. Origin of WW's Costume. Only 2 reported GPA Sales in any grade. $150 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

#108 1959 CGC 8.0 CTOW Pages. Cool Grey-Tone Cover. There are only 5 of these on the CGC Census. A Raw 9.2 sold here a few Months ago for $1100 and there have only been 2 reported GPA sales of this book in any grade in the last 6 years. $550 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

#109 1959 CGC 7.0 CTOW Pages. There are only 4 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. There have only been 2 reported GPA sales of this book in any grade. $200 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

#110 1959 CGC 7.0 OW Pages. There are only 3 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. No GPA Data at all. $200 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

#111 1960 CGC 7.0 OW Pages. There is only 1 other copy on the CGC census. No GPA Data at all. $200 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

#112 1960 CGC 8.5 CTOW Pages. There are only 3 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. The only GPA Data is a CGC 9.4 that sold 7 years ago for $661

There was a WW #113 and a WW #115 in CGC 8.5 that sold for $345 each last November.

$300 Shipped USA Or Best Offer

I am a little bit shocked. I thought for sure these 6 books would fly here. The feedback I have received so far says these books never come up for sale.

Over 400 views and not 1 offer??? Anyone know if WW collectors are just a rare breed and it will take more time?

Anyone know of someone looking for these books?

I think it's a combination of things. Saving up for the big auctions + the lack of a key. Though 107 is a minor key, the rest would be sought after by the completionist or someone who just thought they were cool. lol I'd be all over a 105 for the right price...

I'm surprised these books aren't gone myself. While the 108 is a super book, I love the covers on the 107 and 111. Its just bad timing. Too many Cons right now. That's why I had my sale I had to pay vet bills then re-raise funds for my local Con. If you could wait on selling I would as I am sure you could easily find a buyer at those prices when its a bit slower for Cons. I wouldn't mind going for 1 or 2 of the books myself, but I just have no more stuff to sell.

I don't collect Wonder Womans, but my daughter knows who she is and It would be fun to buy some of this stuff for "her" We watch the old Lynda Carter shows together and she wants a Wonder Woman theme birthday party.

I am a little bit shocked. I thought for sure these 6 books would fly here. The feedback I have received so far says these books never come up for sale.

Over 400 views and not 1 offer??? Anyone know if WW collectors are just a rare breed and it will take more time?

Anyone know of someone looking for these books?

Well, I am tempted by anything Wonder Woman ish hm