• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman 107,108,109,110,111+112-CGC Graded - LAST BUMP THEN EBAY - OFFERS?

51 posts in this topic

This week I will have Some CGC Graded Wonder Woman Comics for sale. These all present beautifully and I thought a few might even get into the 9's

All have just minor wear and all have been pressed. The :takeit: wins over any PM negotiations.

As always Shipping is Free in the USA. I took a few Pics but please feel free to PM me with questions or Offers.

Very little GPA info on these. A few have No GPA sales at all. Also there are very few of these on the CGC census. Some with as little as 2 graded copies.

Wonder Woman 1st Series

#107 1959 CGC 5.5 OW Pages. 1st Adv of Wondergirl. 1st Merboy. Origin of WW's Costume. Only 2 reported GPA Sales in any grade. $150 Shipped USA OBO

#108 1959 CGC 8.0 CTOW Pages. Cool Grey-Tone Cover. There are only 5 of these on the CGC Census. A Raw 9.2 sold here a few Months ago for $1100 :o and there have only been 2 reported GPA sales of this book in any grade in the last 6 years. $550 Shipped USA OBO

#109 1959 CGC 7.0 CTOW Pages. There are only 4 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. There have only been 2 reported GPA sales of this book in any grade. $200 Shipped USA OBO

#110 1959 CGC 7.0 OW Pages. There are only 3 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. No GPA Data at all. $200 Shipped USA OBO

#111 1960 CGC 7.0 OW Pages. There is only 1 other copy on the CGC census. No GPA Data at all. $200 Shipped USA OBO

#112 1960 CGC 8.5 CTOW Pages. There are only 3 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. The only GPA Data is a CGC 9.4 that sold 7 years ago for $661

There was a WW #113 and a WW #115 in CGC 8.5 that sold for $345 each last November.

$300 Shipped USA OBO SOLD

Please PM me with any questions.

#108 1959 CGC 8.0 CTOW Pages. Cool Grey-Tone Cover. There are only 5 of these on the CGC Census. A Raw 9.2 sold here a few Months ago for $1100 :o and there have only been 2 reported GPA sales of this book in any grade in the last 6 years. $550 Shipped USA OBO

S7303301-1.jpg

S7303299-1.jpg

#112 1960 CGC 8.5 CTOW Pages. There are only 3 others on the CGC Census with 1 Higher. The only GPA Data is a CGC 9.4 that sold 7 years ago for $661

There was a WW #113 and a WW #115 in CGC 8.5 that sold for $345 each last November.

$300 Shipped USA OBO

S7303288-1.jpg

S7303289-1.jpg

That WW #108 is awesome. I know I am tapped out, probably not the only one with all the good deals on the boards this year, including yours (thumbs u

Trip to Japan next week and a new Nikon D90 have killed my ability to even do time payments lol

Bruce

That WW #108 is awesome. I know I am tapped out, probably not the only one with all the good deals on the boards this year, including yours (thumbs u

Trip to Japan next week and a new Nikon D90 have killed my ability to even do time payments lol

Bruce

The Nikon Cameras are great. We have a P90 and the zoom is unbelievable.

How about some feedback or a few Offers. There is almost no GPA Data for these books, so I know they don't come around that often. Also, there are very few on the CGC census.

I know there is more exposure on ebay, but I thought for sure there were some WW collectors on here?!