• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman #1 Reprint

9 posts in this topic

Batman #1 reprint

This is probably the only way I'll ever afford anything close to a Bat 1 but $76 for a year 2000 reprint.

Is that what these normally sell for ? :sick:

Are these that rare ?

I have a bad feeling someone is going to muck this one up just enough and try to pass it off as the real deal. (tsk)

The Retail on the Masterpeice Box set was 69.99 I believe. Not sure though. I found a deal got the whole set for 25 bucks and had the book graded for the modern tier

I saw one at SDCC last year Raw for $100 I guess its what your willing to pay?

Batman #1 reprint

I have a bad feeling someone is going to muck this one up just enough and try to pass it off as the real deal. (tsk)

I agree this is an exact sized exact copy of the orginal . The only mention of the reprint in mentioned in the indica. The paper quality is totally different though

You can find the full boxed set with the great action figure and comic for around $20 to $30. They are incredible quality for the price, but no real collector's market apparently. Just keep checking eBay.