• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You know you're a comic book nerd............

73 posts in this topic

You know you're a comic book nerd when you have your woman dress up as Black Cat

for bedroom play.

:blush:

:golfclap:hm

Nope, if you can convice a woman to wear a Black Cat outfit for bedroom play, you are not a comic book nerd.

Comic book nerds don't even know where the bedroom is.

:kidaround:

You know you're a comic book nerd when you have your woman dress up as Black Cat

for bedroom play.

Nope, if you can convice a woman to weat a Black Cat outfit for bedroom play, you are not a comic book nerd.

:signfunny:

for bedroom play.

Nope, if you can convice a woman to wear a Black Cat outfit for bedroom play, you are not a comic book nerd.

That kind of reminds me of that awesome Conan clip where Triumph the Insult Dog

was slamming all the Star Wars Geeks in the Episode II premiere line...

While interviewing one of the lone females there he stated something like:

"Unbelievable, among the nerds I found an actual girl here. Look at this, not too shady around here, huh honey the male female ratio, yeah. I mean you got your veritable pick of the litter. You can choose of all kinds of, all kinds of guys who have no idea how to please you."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

when the highlight of your social life on any given day is having someone quote your post on a comic book message board...

when one of the prerequisites to buying a house is, "Does it have a room for my comic books."

when any mention of Dolly the Sheep makes you cringe and want to kill Ben Reilly...

for bedroom play.

That kind of reminds me of that awesome Conan clip where Triumph the Insult Dog

was slamming all the Star Wars Geeks in the Episode II premiere line...

While interviewing one of the lone females there he stated something like:

"Unbelievable, among the nerds I found an actual girl here. Look at this, not too shady around here, huh honey the male female ratio, yeah. I mean you got your veritable pick of the litter. You can choose of all kinds of, all kinds of guys who have no idea how to please you."

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I saw that clip and I was laughing my @ss off :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

when the highlight of your social life on any given day is having someone quote your post on a comic book message board...

when one of the prerequisites to buying a house is, "Does it have a room for my comic books."

when any mention of Dolly the Sheep makes you cringe and want to kill Ben Reilly...

I really need to re-evaluate my life! :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh yeah, here are those videos...

Classic!

lol(worship)

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

When you mother calls you all excited telling you she just found you some old comics at a garage sale, and instead of saying, "oh thanks mom!! thanks for thinking of me", you say, "what condition are the in".

doh!

When you mother calls you all excited telling you she just found you some old comics at a garage sale, and instead of saying, "oh thanks mom!! thanks for thinking of me", you say, "what condition are the in".

doh!

lol So true

You know you are a comic book nerd. .

When you ask your wife (really. . .some do have wives) if the clothes

you are wearing clash with your Green Lantern Belt Buckle. . .

she says they do and you then go change to

match your uber cool accessory.