• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what does qualified comic mean?

53 posts in this topic

A green qualified label on a CGC comic indicates the grade has a significant caveat. For example, A NM 9.4 book with a coupon cut out is technically a Fair 1.0 or Fair/Good 1.5. CGC may decide to give a book like that a 9.4 grade with a green qualified label explaining the defining defect.

Carefully examine the label on any qualified book to find the reason for the qualification, or call CGC with the CGC serial number if you have further questions.

IDONTREALLYKNOWWHATTHISLOBBYISTHATYOUSPEAKOFMAYBEYOUSHOULDCHECKOUTTHEBOARDSBEFOREPOSTINGMAYBEYOULLGETANIDEAWHERTOPOSTANDWHATTODOBYTHEWAYWHYAREYOUSHOUTING

HOW DO I GET TO WHERE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING? IS THERE LIKE A LOBBY OR SOMETHING?

Caps_Lock.jpg

Find it.

Press it.

Because of you two, I now have to wipe coffee off of my laptop lol

WTTB, Brock :hi:

HOW DO I GET TO WHERE YOU GUYS ARE TALKING? IS THERE LIKE A LOBBY OR SOMETHING?

This is awesome.

Gawd I havent laughed so hard in like forever! :roflmao:

Welcome to the boards BROCK! :applause:

IDONTREALLYKNOWWHATTHISLOBBYISTHATYOUSPEAKOFMAYBEYOUSHOULDCHECKOUTTHEBOARDSBEFOREPOSTINGMAYBEYOULLGETANIDEAWHERTOPOSTANDWHATTODOBYTHEWAYWHYAREYOUSHOUTING

You forgot to put a question mark on the end of your sentence. doh!

settle down oakman... he is new here.

brock, this is where we talk. general forum for genral comic stuff. :hi:

And we do it WITHOUT SHOUTING AT FOLKS BECAUSE WE DON'T KNOW REALIZE WE HAVE CAPS LOCK BUTTON ON. oops, just found it.

:hi: Welcome