• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pre-hero Marvels--AAF and TTA plus TOS added--prices reduced!

7 posts in this topic

Greetings! A few nice Pre-hero Marvels tonight. :takeit: claims the book, but I will happily listen to offers via PM. First-class shipping by USPS is included in all prices; insurance is extra, as is international shipping. Many thanks to those who have responded to my earlier posts.

Amazing Adult Fantasy #7 (12/61), the first issue of the new title, featuring five Lee and Ditko classics, in gorgeous VF- condition, with spine stress, a minuscule color fleck on the bottom of the cover, and a couple of small marks (kind of impressions) on the top of the A in the logo. Flashy color and terrific gloss on the cover, and beautiful off-white pages. $295 NOW $265

aaf7.jpg

aaf7a.jpg

Tales to Astonish #18 (4/61), featuring two outstanding Lee & Ditko stories in addition to the return of Gorgilla, in very attractive FN- condition, with a couple of light marks on the logo, a couple of light creases near the bottom corner of the cover, and a couple of corner creases and light dings on the back cover. Nice color and lots of gloss on the cover, and very sharp off-white to white pages. $75 NOW $65

tta18.jpg

tta18a.jpg

Tales to Astonish #22 (8/61), featuring a fantastic Lee & Ditko story, For Whom the Drum Beats , in nice VG-FN condition, with wear on the spine and top edge of the cover, a small corner crease on the bottom of the cover, and light superficial stains on the back cover, plus name stamps on the cover and first page. Deep color and smooth gloss on the cover, and very supple off-white pages. :news: SOLD! Thanks very much, Mike!

tta22.jpg

tta22a.jpg

Tales to Astonish #25 (11/61), featuring two Lee & Kirby classics plus a great Lee & Ditko ghost story, in lovely FN+ condition, with spine wear and stress, a small corner crease on the top of the cover and much smaller ones on the bottom, and a few light creases and dings on the cover. Deep, rich color and fabulous gloss on the cover, and very supple off-white pages. $125 NOW $110

tta25.jpg

tta25a.jpg

Tales of Suspense #7 (1/60), featuring two Lee and Ditko stories plus Ditko inks on Kirby art in the cover story, in really nice-looking VG-FN condition, with marvel chipping on the edge of the cover, and four small, thin pieces of magic tape on the inside edge placed to keep any more chips from coming off. Except for the chips and tape this is an outstanding copy with little wear, excellent color and gloss, and fabulous off-white pages, very snappy. Also features a one-panel appearance by Aunt May. $150 NOW $130

tos7.jpg

tos7a.jpg

Tales of Suspense #8 (3/60), featuring a neat Lee and Ditko classic plus a three-page story drawn by Bill Everett, in very sharp VG-FN condition, with marvel chipping along the cover edge and about a ½" tear by one of the chips, plus a very small superficial stain near the cover edge. Deep, rich color and outstanding gloss on the cover, and very supple off-white pages. $100 NOW $85

tos8.jpg

tos8a.jpg

Tales of Suspense #10 (7/60), featuring a classic Kirby cover (I remember how much this cover impressed me when I saw this book on the stands 50 years ago) plus a fantastic Lee and Ditko story with Medusa, in gorgeous VF condition, with traces of spine and edge wear. This might grade higher but for the unobtrusive store stamp right above Cyclops' head; the cover has phenomenal color and lovely gloss, and the pages are off-white to white, nearly new-looking. $275 :news: SOLD! Thanks Ryan!

tos10.jpg

tos10a.jpg

Remember, I am always open to offers via PM--I love these books, but I am willing to sell! Thanks!

Greetings! A few nice Pre-hero Marvels tonight. :takeit: claims the book, but I will happily listen to offers via PM. First-class shipping by USPS is included in all prices; insurance is extra, as is international shipping. Many thanks to those who have responded to my earlier posts.

Tales of Suspense #10 (7/60), featuring a classic Kirby cover (I remember how much this cover impressed me when I saw this book on the stands 50 years ago) plus a fantastic Lee and Ditko story with Medusa, in gorgeous VF condition, with traces of spine and edge wear. This might grade higher but for the unobtrusive store stamp right above Cyclops' head; the cover has phenomenal color and lovely gloss, and the pages are off-white to white, nearly new-looking. $275

tos10.jpg

tos10a.jpg

Remember, I am always open to offers via PM--I love these books, but I am willing to sell! Thanks!

:takeit:

Thank you!!!