• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

77 posts in this topic

I have an original idea for my next sales thread.

I will be demanding that people SEND ME free copies of LORE OF YORE with any order that they make.

I will not accept any order without a free copy coming to me in the deal.

Let's see someone copy that. :sumo:

it's pretty obvious with how hot Cursed Pirate Girl is right now that giving away the Lore of Yore books is a good sales incentive, so to copy someone elses idea and possibly hurt their sales IS kinda tacky. People get sued every day In the business world for stealing ideas. Be original. Come up with your own gimmick.

Is this serious, Brian?

We are all selling and buying in a small market that is probably going to have the same books coming up (hot or otherwise).

I have seen more sales threads offering up Cursed Pirate Girl books due to the excitement that has been created on here. I'm going to assume this is not going to be the first time this will happen.

Julio was doing special promotions with CPG books. Should we all go beat him up too?

I have an original idea for my next sales thread.

I will be demanding that people SEND ME free copies of LORE OF YORE with any order that they make.

I will not accept any order without a free copy coming to me in the deal.

Let's see someone copy that. :sumo:

hm

it's pretty obvious with how hot Cursed Pirate Girl is right now that giving away the Lore of Yore books is a good sales incentive, so to copy someone elses idea and possibly hurt their sales IS kinda tacky. People get sued every day In the business world for stealing ideas. Be original. Come up with your own gimmick.

Is this serious, Brian?

We are all selling and buying in a small market that is probably going to have the same books coming up (hot or otherwise).

I have seen more sales threads offering up Cursed Pirate Girl books due to the excitement that has been created on here. I'm going to assume this is not going to be the first time this will happen.

Julio was doing special promotions with CPG books. Should we all go beat him up too?

Not because of the special promotions, but LET'S DO IT ANYWAY!!!

John_Belushi.jpg

how about this!~

Cheryl and I talked about it via PM, all cleared up on both sides...

no harm no foul...

On a related note, I have commented to some of you that I am taking an absence from the boards. Too much drama (and I will admit I am part of it) and I want to get back to just enjoying comics. So maybe a short break is best. Could be a few days, could be a week, some will pray it is a year.

Lets not get into the clique thing again. TJ and I are right as rain and if we are cool then everyone else should be more than fine.

Everyone cool? Now feel free to post pictures that resemble me. Tom Cruise is probably off limits, I get too many resemblence questions...

love to Boscoe, love to Kathryn, love to TJ, love to Jerel, love to Pirate, no love to Caira (he doesnt need it, he is a lawyer), love to chainnball and love to comics...

word.

Lets not get into the clique thing again. TJ and I are right as rain and if we are cool then everyone else should be more than fine.

A voice of reason? You have henceforth lost your crown in my eyes.

:baiting:

drama-queen-t-shirt.jpg

:foryou:

how about this!~

Cheryl and I talked about it via PM, all cleared up on both sides...

no harm no foul...

On a related note, I have commented to some of you that I am taking an absence from the boards. Too much drama (and I will admit I am part of it) and I want to get back to just enjoying comics. So maybe a short break is best. Could be a few days, could be a week, some will pray it is a year.

Everyone cool? Now feel free to post pictures that resemble me. Tom Cruise is probably off limits, I get too many resemblence questions...

love to Boscoe, love to Kathryn, love to TJ, love to Jerel, love to Pirate, no love to Caira (he doesnt need it, he is a lawyer), love to chainnball and love to comics...

word.

For the reason you stated I need it more than the rest of youse guys. :slapfight:

"After too long a break from the boards, JJ returned, only to discover that his soul patch had gone horribly awry."

bearchamps-site-456-020209.jpg

I copyright the use of naming boardies as the characters in my stories/books.

If anyone else tries that, 1.I will go off my meds and hunt ya down and 2. Your stories will suck because I'm a better writer. Leave the storytelling to us professionals. Otherwise big deal.

This closed sales thread has gotten more action then all four of my way over priced sales threads combined :sorry:

can i throw some of my over priced slabs up on this thread and piggyback the buzz :wishluck:

Number One, will you set a course for Starbase 227...

riker.jpg

" Now entering the Cheeba System Captain."

Very good #1 prepare 14 Cheese pizza's and 4 bags of Funyuns...and whatever you want for yourself.