• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

77 posts in this topic

Start off with some BRAND NEW TRADES AND HARDCOVERS

ALL UNREAD AND/OR SHRINKWRAPPED! (sorry for the caps lock...)

TRADES: $6 EACH

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA: SANCTUARY (NEW JLA)

THE BATMAN CHRONICLES #9

THE AUTHORITY: RULE BRIANNIA

FINAL CRISIS AFTERMATH: RUN

BATMAN KING TUT'S TOMB

FINAL CRISIS AFTERMATH: INK

PROTOTYPE (ps3 GAME)

FINAL CRISIS AFTERMATH: ESCAPE

WARLORD: THE SAGA

MYSTERIUS THE UNFATHOMABLE

BATMAN: INTERNATIONAL

WONDER WOMAN CHRONICLES VOLUME 1

TRANSMET VOL 6

BATMAN: UNDER THE COWL

YOUNG LIARS VOL 3

SUPERBOY: GREATEST TEAM UP STORIES EVER TOLD

RESISTANCE (ps3 GAME)

BRAVE AND THE BOLD MILESTONE

WILDCATS FAMILY SECRETS

JSA STRANGE ADVENTURES

FINAL CRISIS AFTERMATH: DANCE

KOBRA RESURRECTION

HOUSE OF MYSTERY (NEW SERIES) VOL 3

HARDCOVERS:

SUPERMAN: MON-EL (JAMES ROBINSON) $10

SUPERMAN: NIGHTWING AND FLAMEBIRD (JAMES ROBINSON) $10

SUPERMAN: NEW KRYPTON (VOL 3) $10

PLANETARY VOL 4 $15

Wow - I do have a few comments I'd like to make.

First of all chainnball, I didn't realize that I had to check with JJ before I gave away the same book as him in my sales thread. So noted - I'll make sure I check with him first next time. And I'm pretty sure we weren't selling the same type of books so I think it really doesn't matter, but evidently to some on this Board, it does.

And Anthony, didn't expect that type of *spoon* from you but I understand JJ has awesome books and everyone wants to stay on his good side so have at it my friend. And hey if you're giving away 10 alpha flights for every .50 spent - bring it on - I'm buying!

I can state for a fact that this is one reason I'm not on these boards very much. Your censure is ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine.

And here's your tacky! Wear it well. ;)

TackyToilet.jpg

:o

Smiley_flowers.gif

First of all chainnball, I didn't realize that I had to check with JJ before I gave away the same book as him in my sales thread. So noted - I'll make sure I check with him first next time. And I'm pretty sure we weren't selling the same type of books so I think it really doesn't matter, but evidently to some on this Board, it does.

And Anthony, didn't expect that type of *spoon* from you but I understand JJ has awesome books and everyone wants to stay on his good side so have at it my friend. And hey if you're giving away 10 alpha flights for every .50 spent - bring it on - I'm buying!

I can state for a fact that this is one reason I'm not on these boards very much. Your censure is ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and this is mine.

TackyToilet.jpg

TackyToilet.jpg

I don't need to stay on Jon's good side, but he's a very good friend of mine that I have known for a long time. nuff said. No one is censuring anyone, but I'm sure you can come up with your own original sales threads.