• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 232 CGC 9.6 & other 9.6 & 9.8 DC BA slabs

21 posts in this topic

:takeit: trumps.

Free double boxed Priority shipping within the US. International will be determined after sale.

No questions asked return policy. I pay shipping both ways.

mo, check, paypal, cash.

Will hand-deliver to Heroes or SDCC.

comicseekers & all probation listers/hall of shamers excluded from sale.

ALL BOOKS PRESSED.

I can't in good conscience support a seller who isn't a part of this community. :tomato-throwing-gramelin:

That, and I have no money. Well not literally, but close as to make no difference

I can't in good conscience support a seller who isn't a part of this community. :tomato-throwing-gramelin:

That, and I have no money. Well not literally, but close as to make no difference

I agree. Whats up with a guy who is too good to talk to us, but not too good to sell to us???

:slapfight:

Superman 263 CGC 9.8 White $125

MX-3100N_20100520_141851_001.jpg

Somebody needs to buy this book!

one of Neal's trademark half picture half artwork covers.......easier to get them done I guess.....

I agree. Whats up with a guy who is too good to talk to us, but not too good to sell to us???

:slapfight:

he is transcendental, he passes along his wisdom through other medium or is it medii?

Superman 263 CGC 9.8 White $125

MX-3100N_20100520_141851_001.jpg

Somebody needs to buy this book!

one of Neal's trademark half picture half artwork covers.......easier to get them done I guess.....

I think his style suits that format pretty well.