• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RED BAND! My new book now available for pre-order. Test Cover ADDED!

148 posts in this topic

Does anyone think there will ever be an end to the waiting?

Will Jay ever be on the Prob list or in the Hall of shame for this debacle?

Is there any fairness on this board or do we just hammer people that are not in the good old boy network?

Is there justice for some and not for all?

What do I need to do to be able to sell stuff, not ship it and remain unscathed?

I've seen people added to these lists for a lot less. So someone please explain the complete lack of action on the part of the community on this issue. In the past, people go the prob list until they have made good NOT remain off the list until they make good.

For my part, I vote he go on the lists. Anyone else who got stiffed have anything to say about this?

Yep...it takes an actual wronged party to ask for the addition. In this case it has been well beyond your 30 day transaction guideline. As long as you are firm in requesting this, that is how the probation list works. You just need to go to the probation list or discussion area and request the add to the list there...in this thread it will likely not result in addition to the list. Good luck and sorry for the extended difficulties here.

EDIT: FYI the probation list now reflects this request, but you may still want to post your story over there for the record.

This is a sales thread, there is a probation discussion thread. These questions might be better asked and discussed there.

True, but maybe a comment or two in his sales thread could motivate. Many people have said in the past that they had no idea that they were even slated for the Probie List. Mainly because they never went to the discussion thread. 2c

Thanks eyes,

I've post there a few times. There seemed to be some debate over whether or not he was going to be added at that time because he was trying to make things right. But I think that fell through as I still haven't gotten anything.

I don't think we should encourage this sort of thing in any way regardless of who it is. It has an air of preferential treatment which isn't fair to others who got thrown on the list so fast is would make your head spin.

Again, I hope Jay gets his stuff together and lives happily ever after. Nothing personal. Just a crappy deal from my perspective.

Thanks again,

Mark

This has been going on for some time now. I've posted in the prob discussion area, PM'ed Jay, spoke to Doug, and generally done everything to either get him on the list or get the books. Let's just say this is overdue.

This has been going on for some time now. I've posted in the prob discussion area, PM'ed Jay, spoke to Doug, and generally done everything to either get him on the list or get the books. Let's just say this is overdue.

I don't think anybody would have stopped you from adding him. (shrug)

Definitely not!

Sorry for all of the posts. I don't mean to belabor the issue. I meant to quote and post responses and hit reply instead.

No worries Mark. You have every right to be pissed. (thumbs u

Not anymore! Jay made good on my order, so he's back in my good graces. I am satisfied and, for my part, retract my complaint against him and recommend he come off of the Prob list.

Not anymore! Jay made good on my order, so he's back in my good graces. I am satisfied and, for my part, retract my complaint against him and recommend he come off of the Prob list.

:applause:

I've still got nothing. Leave him on there.

I've still got nothing. Leave him on there.

:sorry:

The beginning of something?

DSC04728.jpg

Man all this progress is awesome, congrats all, hopefully it won't be too long till I see something but I am happy to wait - I just want to see everybody get theirs first (thumbs u