• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RED BAND! My new book now available for pre-order. Test Cover ADDED!

148 posts in this topic

The ss books were shipped. Chain, yours is on it's own invoice. Pm ffcomics for the tracking info. Same for anyone who ordered a ss book.

I apologize to everyone, profusely for this lapse in judgement. I have 11 copies of red band to ship (weds) and a few stragglers of tales.

I will no longer sell large amounts of books. Either someone else will sell and I ship to the seller or orders will go through the printer/publisher.

I got way in over my head with the orders and all the problems in my life.

Does anyone think there will ever be an end to the waiting?

Will Jay ever be on the Prob list or in the Hall of shame for this debacle?

Is there any fairness on this board or do we just hammer people that are not in the good old boy network?

Is there justice for some and not for all?

What do I need to do to be able to sell stuff, not ship it and remain unscathed?

I've seen people added to these lists for a lot less. So someone please explain the complete lack of action on the part of the community on this issue. In the past, people go the prob list until they have made good NOT remain off the list until they make good.

For my part, I vote he go on the lists. Anyone else who got stiffed have anything to say about this?

I think Jay should be placed on the probation list. It's been six months since most of paid and Jay's had plenty of complaints about this so he should've at least refunded everyone until he was able to work out his issues. The thing is will it even matter that he's on there since it seems he's avoiding the problem and hasn't been posting.