• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AL MILGROM LIMITED CGC SIGNATURE SERIES & SKETCH EVENT

129 posts in this topic

I am proud to announce a great opportunity to get a sketch cover from the legendary AL MILGROM. In addition I am taking a very limited amount of requests for CGC SS. Al rarely does public signings and very few CGC Signature Series books by him exist. Al's art has graced the covers of hundreds of Marvel books including the first appearances of Black Cat, Rogue and Sabretooth.

This is a CGC approved mail-in signing.

Deadline to have your submission in hand is 6/1 (1st day of Hurricane Season :( )

These will be LIMITED TO 10 (5 Head, 5 Full figure) sketch requests on a supplied blank cover. I do have Marvels Project and Avengers Blanks available as a seperate purchase if needed.

SOLD OUT!

Sketch Fees:

(limit 1 per person)

Full figure Inked = $175 :news:SOLD OUT

Head Inked = $125 :news:SOLD OUT

At the end of this post you will see some great examples of Al's sketches from my collection

I am also accepting CGC SS Modern and Economy submissions. Limited to 2 per person. Due to the fact that this is a mail away signing I am not accepting submissions of books valued at $300 or more.

-CGC Modern = $40

(1980 to present valued at $200 or less)

-CGC Economy = $50

(pre 1980 valued at $300 or less)

Shipping is NOT include in the above cost, please refer to the Shipping and Insurance chart below for pricing

Shipping fees are as follows, INSURANCE IS REQUIRED

RETURN POSTAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only)

1 Comic………..$14.00

2 Comics……....$16.00

3-5 Comics……$21.00

INSURANCE COVERAGE (U.S. Registered Mail Only) REQUIRED

up to $100…………..........$11.50

$100.01 to $500…............$13.10

$500.01 to $1,000…........ $14.45

Payment is accepted in the form of Check, MO or Paypal. Paypal payments must be made as PERSONAL. to Par2ch@yahoo.com

PM me the details of what books you are getting done and the character you want sketched. I will PM you back with an invoice of your total price and my shipping address.

When shipping me your books

Please send your forum name, mailing address and character choice(s) when sending payment.

Al.jpg.

Al2.jpg

Al3.jpg

I will bet $10 Bryan will be here within the hour, and grab a Venom sketch cover :grin:

Greta opp Dan!

If Heroes con wasn't right around the corner I would be in for sure. Great opportunity that I hope to get in on next time.

I meant to bet $0 :o :o

lol lol :hi:

I will bet $10 Bryan will be here within the hour, and grab a Venom sketch cover :grin:

Greta opp Dan!

If Heroes con wasn't right around the corner I would be in for sure. Great opportunity that I hope to get in on next time.

Dan P and Mr.Milgrom are a winning combination! They'll handle your books with kid gloves and Al does a great job of signing around the artwork! How sweet are these, you know you want in!

DSC_0539.jpg

DSC_0538.jpg