• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AL MILGROM LIMITED CGC SIGNATURE SERIES & SKETCH EVENT

129 posts in this topic

Update!

Al has been working on these and is cranking out about 2-3 a week. He is plans to have all the sketches done by Mid to late October.

I hope to have some scans soon of some of the completed sketches.

-Dan

If you submit a book for SS in 9.9, there's a good chance that it'll come back a 9.8. As a rule, I personally wouldn't crack any 9.9's or 10's to add signatures. My 2c

If you submit a book for SS in 9.9, there's a good chance that it'll come back a 9.8. As a rule, I personally wouldn't crack any 9.9's or 10's to add signatures. My 2c

I couldnt agree more especailly since this is a mail in signing. I wouldnt reccomend risking it.

Im so sorry I missed this.. I have a hulk 320 in 9.9 that I would love to have him sign.. I think you PMd me about it, but I didnt have the book yet. Please PM me with info if you ever get wind of him doing another signing.

Wasn't me. I would never recommend anyone cracking out a 9.9 to get signed.

Here are some of the first scans sent from Al. He really took his time penciling and inking these books and had a blast with them. Al doesnt get a chance to do much penciling any more so he really looked forward to these sketches.

Al said all should be done with all the sketches and have them packed and shipped to CGC by next week.

Milgrom1.jpg

Milgrom2.jpg

Al Milgrom is easily one of the most under-rated artists these days...I think it's a SIN that he doesn't get offered much penciling work as he used to do...

He's absolutely a personal favorite of mine for sure.

-JON MANKUTA