• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

I bet no one would ever think of this character on an Avengers cover....The fearsome Amanaman from Return of the Jedi. :o Plus check out Salacious Crumb and R2-D2 in the corner! The awesome Charles Wilson did this for me. :acclaim:

005-6.jpg[/img]

This was done at a fundraising event, Artists for Japan at Revival Nightclub in Toronto on April 18th, 2011 with proceeds going to the Red Cross designated as relief funds for Japan.avengerscaptainamericathorsketchbyalvinlee.jpg

Some new sketches from LBCC this weekend, HUGE thanks to Joel Elad for his help!

Black Widow by Joe Benitez, just love his art, will be the first of many.

blackwidowjoebenitezlbc.jpg

Miss Marvel by Todd Nauck, like his style, happy to get this one.

mockingbirdtoddnaucklbc.jpg

Punisher by Mike McKone, classic, been wanting one for my Punisher collection and couldn't be happier.

punishermikemckonelbcc0.jpg

Great sketches!

The McKone Punisher is the best I've seen him pump out. Also, I think you scored a Ms. Marvel, not a Mockingbird from Todd.

Yes, you're correct on that. Lack of sleep and excitement played some tricks I think. I had planned for either a mockingbird or miss marvel from Todd, and getting a Mockingbird from another show and didn't realize my error. Perhaps a little too many things going on, hehe. Thanks for pointing that out!