• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #1 Sketch Covers (I Am An Avenger) Megathread

3,331 posts in this topic

When you selling me that Hulk ?

That is the most money I have ever put into a sketch that I did myself. You would not like the price tag.

What no student discount???? Awesome sketch regardless. Does Jusko do alot of blanks or is a tough customer on those?

He was very comfortable working on blanks. He is very deliberate. Realistically, I would not have gotten this done if Fred didn't talk to Jusko and make sure that he could get it done. I was ready to walk away because it was so late in the day.

Thanks again, Fred.

That is the most money I have ever put into a sketch that I did myself. You would not like the price tag.

What no student discount???? Awesome sketch regardless. Does Jusko do alot of blanks or is a tough customer on those?

He was very comfortable working on blanks. He is very deliberate. Realistically, I would not have gotten this done if Fred didn't talk to Jusko and make sure that he could get it done. I was ready to walk away because it was so late in the day.

Thanks again, Fred.

im glad we got sick jusko sketches that day. thank you for witnessing everything (worship)

Thanks again, Fred.

im glad we got sick jusko sketches that day. thank you for witnessing everything (worship)

Sally was the CAW, ding-a-ling. That's how I got to get my books done. :banana:

Every time I see a Joe Jusko sketch I'll never forget when I asked for a sketch on a Fallen Son and he said that he doesn't normally "just sketch". I guess all the people and all the money changed his mind....