• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bat 172-200, Sup 1, Bat 1, Surfer 4, Tec 38, MF 53, Sup 3, WW 2

95 posts in this topic

I'm looking to raise some $$ to help pay off some recent Heritage wins, so I will be listing some big books tonight.

First I'll be listing Batman 172-200 from the Batman run that I wasn't able to get around to listing last week, then I'll be listing books from my own collection.

The thread will start in about 25 minutes. (8:15 PM Eastern)

Shipping is a flat $7 within the U.S. Shipping is free on all purchases over $500. :takeit: trumps PMs.

Another boring sales thread with a 'Tec 38, a Supes 1, and a Bats 1. :o

+1 lol

hm What kind of time payments will be available

Time payments may be a little difficult on some of the books in this thread, but I will definitely be offering time payments on the larger books.

If anyone is interested in a book in this thread and needs time payments, just send me a PM and we'll see what we can work out (thumbs u

Batman 179 F/VF to VF- 2nd SA Riddler

Something looks "off" about the bottom staple. It looks pulled through from the back cover but attached to the front.

$75

Batman179.jpg

Batman179b.jpg

Batman 181 (1st Poison Ivy)

I'm not quite sure how to grade this one due to a discoloration on the bottom edge of the front cover. Since I have to assign it a grade, I'll call it a VF-

$155

Batman181.jpg

Batman181b-1.jpg