• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rare Little Giant Centaurs

7 posts in this topic

I picked up copies of Little Giant Comics 3 and Little Giant Detective Funnies 1 from the nephew of Tony Yuknis, an artist who worked on these books. These are the artist's personal copies. Both are complete but coverless. They have very nice paper.

Incredibly difficult to find - both are Gerber 8s. Here's your chance to own a *little* bit of comics history!

Sold as a pair only. $200 includes shipping and insurance.

LGC.jpg

I picked up copies of Little Giant Comics 3 and Little Giant Detective Funnies 1 from the nephew of Tony Yuknis, an artist who worked on these books. These are the artist's personal copies. Both are complete but coverless. They have very nice paper.

Incredibly difficult to find - both are Gerber 8s. Here's your chance to own a *little* bit of comics history!

LGC.jpg

:takeit:

Now that's something you don't see every day! Wonderful books. Even coverless since these thing are rarer than hen's teeth. To be honest, Gerber 8 might be generous. Just a great pickup Fuelman.

LGC.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated:

:pullhair:

:golfclap:

:applause: