• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Captain Marvel #69

11 posts in this topic

Great pressing candidate.. could get it up to an 8.0... also looks like an Ohio pedigree possibly? Sure someone more knowledgable than me could tell about that...

I don't know from Ohio, but I do know that a book with 3" crease to the LLBC won't ever get an 8.0 no matter who you send it to . . . :grin:

It is a pretty sharp book though - I could see a possible 7.0 :applause:

Great pressing candidate.. could get it up to an 8.0... also looks like an Ohio pedigree possibly? Sure someone more knowledgable than me could tell about that...

I don't know from Ohio, but I do know that a book with[font:Arial Black] 3" crease to the LLBC[/font] won't ever get an 8.0 no matter who you send it to . . . :grin:

I guess I don't see the same crease you see (shrug) .. But if you see it as a 7.0 as is... I don't see why an 8.0 is out of the question after a squishing? It's got all the 'right' faults...

I don't know from Ohio, but I do know that a book with[font:Arial Black] 3" crease to the LLBC[/font] won't ever get an 8.0 no matter who you send it to . . . :grin:

I guess I don't see the same crease you see (shrug) .. But if you see it as a 7.0 as is... I don't see why an 8.0 is out of the question after a squishing? It's got all the 'right' faults...

Perhaps, but I'm not a fan of squishing, and I do know that spine creases and corner creases don't press out :) I think 7.0 is max even with a "pre-treatment"

Hey I did say..up to.. an 8.0.. that leaves a lot behind it... I'm not a big fan of squishing either.. but it can really help some books a lot...

Love for the original poster to slab it and post results... or maybe not.. looks so nice without a plastic case over it.