• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blowout

534 posts in this topic

Over the course of the next two or three months (or more), I'm going to liquidate a bunch of inventory. I'm essentially doing this because I've accumulated a whole bunch of stuff, and never done much with it. I'm moving and I'd rather start carrying fewer books (unless I buy a whole collection). I'm also not going to pick and choose, it'll be grab a box and list it. Since it's a liquidation, I would say almost all of the books are going to be bargains (some extreme bargains).

What I found in my Christmas thread was that I couldn't stay organized as well as I would have liked, so I have a new system, which means the most books I want to list in one night is 30. This will allow me to stay organized and make it easier for me to ship instead of sorting through to figure out who bought what and update the thread daily.

The first :takeit: wins. The prices are going to be cheap, so no further discounts will be offered on individual books. I am going to take any remainder and blow it out as one big lot.

I'll list some retreads today and tonight and then more tomorrow night.

With all the traveling I do, it's hard to list every single night, but I will try and at least do some books every night, though I can't guarantee that.

I'll list the first few books in a few minutes to give you an idea of where I'm heading.

You've violated SilverRich's credo by not pre-listing your for sale books in the initial thread... :baiting::insane:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4009880&fpart=17