• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

7 Psychopaths

7 posts in this topic

New title from BOOM! Studios...

7 insane people are hired (in a round about way by the US Government) to assassinate Hitler.

Sean Phillips art (best art in YEARS).

Read the first issue this eve and looking forward to the rest!

Hope some of you can pick it up and enjoy!

and yes, I am on a break, but loved this book and thought I should post something real quick!!

After a shartpot of looking, I was finally able to track this down...#1 was wicked hard to find around here, but I did manage to snag the last one at an LCS along with #2. It was fun, can't wait for #3 :)

I like Sean Phillips's art, so that's likely a big plus.

I don't think it's rare, but rather many shops don't dare to bring in a high volume for fear of it being a white elephant on the shelf. I picked up 7 psychopaths cos I thought the storyline was good (from what I read from the synopsis). Dang, did I just use 2 froms in the same partial sentence? lol

The ending parts of #2 was a tad confusing though, maybe cos I was speed reading. hahaa