• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NAA meeting room. Neal Adams annonymous.

45 posts in this topic

This thread is already making me laugh. Dover I am 5 foot 9. So I dont know whos taller.

you got me! 5 foot 5 or 6 ish.....

Im 6 ft 4 in lol

So as I was putting away some recent purchases I realized 50% of them were Adams art.. And then I came to realise I am addicted to anything DC Neal Adams. I mean im not as bad as Dover. But I may be slowly becoming an Adams-addict..

This is a place for all things Neal Adams.. I know im not the only one. :shy:

I own every book in which Neal did more than 1 page of interior pencils. Don't care about the covers as much as I do the interior art. Yes, I actually bought those horrid Bob Hope books, and my Power Records PR 27 does have the record.

So as I was putting away some recent purchases I realized 50% of them were Adams art.. And then I came to realise I am addicted to anything DC Neal Adams. I mean im not as bad as Dover. But I may be slowly becoming an Adams-addict..

This is a place for all things Neal Adams.. I know im not the only one. :shy:

I own every book in which Neal did more than 1 page of interior pencils. Don't care about the covers as much as I do the interior art. Yes, I actually bought those horrid Bob Hope books, and my Power Records PR 27 does have the record.

Nice. So you like his work as well :insane: