• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con Exclusives - MOAR WAKING #4! Grimm, Tales From Wonderland

31 posts in this topic

Greetings from Phoenix

I've got clean 9.8 raw copies x 4 for each of the following Con exclusives (each are limited to 500)

:takeit: rules. Payment by Paypal. Shipping based on zip and service requested.

Grimm Fairy Tales #47 $20 (4 available) SOLD OUT!

exclusive_gft47_pcc.jpg

Tales From Wonderland: The White Knight $20 (4 available) SOLD OUT!

exclusive_tfw_pcc.jpg

The Waking #4 $25 (24 available) SOLD OUT yet again!

thewaking_4_phoenix.jpg

I dug through Raven's box to come up with The Waking copies. Tough black cover back and front. A lot of defects but I got clean copies.

Just added:

The Waking #1 Exclusive $20 (3 available) SOLD OUT!

waking01c.jpg

Sold out of the Waking. Will try to pick up some more tomorrow if possible. Seems to be popular.

I'll take one if you can get more, Dre.

aaahhhh... Why! why... I need to stay up at night here in Belgium so I stop missing these...

Dre, if you can get me a Waking I would be happy

You're covered as well.

If you Pm'd me or asked me for this book in the thread I have you covered. I just picked up the last gradeable copies I could find from Raven & Ebas. I have four more copies available. That will be it.

Even though they weren't allowed to advertise at the Comiccon website or brochure due to the cover art it is still the hottest variant at the show. These will be hard to find in 9.8 from what I saw from the cases.

thewaking_4_phoenix.jpg

The Waking #4 $25 (24 available) SOLD OUT yet again!