• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phoenix Comic Con Exclusives - MOAR WAKING #4! Grimm, Tales From Wonderland

31 posts in this topic

Last 4 copies of Waking #4 on hold pending PM response.

I'll take them per PM, if it was my PM that you were pending :)

Last 4 copies of Waking #4 on hold pending PM response.

I'll take them per PM, if it was my PM that you were pending :)

Yeah you furry patch eyed slacker... Now I can go back into the con. :)

If you Pm'd me or asked me for this book in the thread I have you covered. I just picked up the last gradeable copies I could find from Raven & Ebas. I have four more copies available. That will be it.

Even though they weren't allowed to advertise at the Comiccon website or brochure due to the cover art it is still the hottest variant at the show. These will be hard to find in 9.8 from what I saw from the cases.

thewaking_4_phoenix.jpg

The Waking #4 $25 (24 available) SOLD OUT yet again!

:sorry: this is what happens when im at work all day....sigh

If you Pm'd me or asked me for this book in the thread I have you covered. I just picked up the last gradeable copies I could find from Raven & Ebas. I have four more copies available. That will be it.

Even though they weren't allowed to advertise at the Comiccon website or brochure due to the cover art it is still the hottest variant at the show. These will be hard to find in 9.8 from what I saw from the cases.

thewaking_4_phoenix.jpg

The Waking #4 $25 (24 available) SOLD OUT yet again!

:sorry: this is what happens when im at work all day....sigh

If anyone is still looking for more books PM me and I will try to cover you.