• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bought out dealers stock 1150 slabs. Silver - Modern. Deal-o-rama time

135 posts in this topic

As crazy as this might sound, I'm uncertain. I looked over the Silver/Bronze pretty hard. There was so much Copper/Modern that my eyes were kind of glazed over by the time I got to it. I will definitley give the boards first shot though.

THX

Greg

Amazing Spider-Man #213 CGC 9.6 WH $25

Amazing Spider-Man #233 CGC 9.6 WH $20

Amazing Spider-Man #263 CGC 9.6 WH $20

Amazing Spider-Man #319 CGC 9.6 WH $20

Amazing Spider-Man #320 CGC 9.6 WH $25 COPY A

:takeit:

Update. I am heading out until Monday night. If you have PM'd me or posted in the thread, your books are confirmed. If you have paid, or do so through Monday night, books will ship Tuesday AM. If you would like to keep your stack open, drop me a PM as I will be adding many books beginning Tuesday night of next week. Thanks to all and everyone have a great weekend.

Greg

Would there be any way to just list the books without having to scan them all (or scan on request)? This would save you a lot of time and I am not sure how much someone can get out of a scan when it is a high grade modern with white pages.

just an idea

I have only scanned 6 of 43 boxes. This will be a weeks long process. I believe there are some flash/green lantern, I will try and get to those next. THX, Greg
:banana:

You can only get about 40 in a box right, they take up a lot of space.

The most I've gotten into 1 CGC box is 36 and that's tight. Most of the time it's better with 33 or 34 in a box...leaves more finger room.

I just guessed what I have in my one full box... I just counted and it was 38, and yes a little tight, two laying on top.

There are some great books listed here. I've looked and then dug out my collection to check on some. I couldn't make a good bet that mine are worse, so I've held off so far. It's been a slow day and unfortunately I did spend some. I'm watching a couple of the ASM on eBay too, they are hard to resist. Regards,