• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What CBM issue was CGC/Borock first interviewed?

7 posts in this topic

(shrug)

I tried a search on the boards here but after 78 pages of various threads I was unable to locate the info. I was going through my CBM's looking for it and can't seem to find the issue.

By the way...how did the "Borock interview/Lesbian Committee" thread back in '07 not get a "lock" lol

Just checked and neither contain the interview. #76 is the Rocky/Bullwinkle issue with a Wolverton feature and #77 is an Atlas Seaboard issue with a Shelly Moldoff interview.

Of special note, this issue also has a Michelle Nolan ACG "Adventures of the Lovelorn" column which means Greggy's copy is probably shredded by this time and he'll be looking for an upgrade in the near future :baiting:

Of special note, this issue also has a Michelle Nolan ACG "Adventures of the Lovelorn" column which means Greggy's copy is probably shredded by this time and he'll be looking for an upgrade in the near future :baiting:

lol

Sad but true.................... :cloud9:

By the way...how did the "Borock interview/Lesbian Committee" thread back in '07 not get a "lock" lol

Ok, there has to be an interesting underlying story for this one! hmlol

Indeed. :popcorn: