• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Double Covers and errors Turwilliger !

23 posts in this topic

Hello Folks,

I have a small collection of double covers, double book ( the interior included twice with one cover ) etc and other goodies all raw, 1980's books I will be listing within the hour.

First :takeit: get its.

Shipping will be $9 for up to 3 books, and $12 for as many books as you want from this offering, for Domestic USPS prioirty mail shipping. International orders welcomed, but I ship via USPS priority mail at cost.

I process and ship out within 2-5 days of payment, and your payment is to be received within 5 days.

Thank you.

Rare thing here: FF # 295, single cover but a double book inside.

a fine (6.0) range example here.

$14

ff295cov.jpg

Below is the splash.

ff295splash.jpg

On the right, you can see page 12, and it starts again with page 1 there after etc.

ff295sinside.jpg

Also, I'd like to remind folk that this collection of errors and double covers orginate from a former comic shop owner who came across these upon release over several years.

Very uncommon from my experiences.

Great, Thank you Cosmic Spider-man !

Thank you!

I got my last two and best, I think!

Here we go with Dr. Strange # 19

double cover.

The inner cover is full size and complete about a 9.6, where the outer cover is about 3/4 of its regular size about a 9.2.

This is one cool looking double cover!

$25

drstrange.jpg

drstrangeinside.jpg

Last one.

Something I have never seen in my 25 years of collecting etc

Darevdevil # 263 with an extra cover inside the centerfold!!!

about a 9.2, super sharp almost 9.6 like, but the back cover as one harsh stress mark. Inside cover in NM+

$28

ddcenterfold.jpg

dddetail.jpg

ddfront.jpg