• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

291 posts in this topic

Tales from the Plague by Richard Corben VF-ish $5

This any good?

Looks like my type of reading material! :insane:

I like it, but then I'm a Corben fan. I'm more into for the art than the story. This was a huge project for him early in his career.

with these prices you are out of your mind...anyone not buying these books should put down that crack pipe and buy your stuff now!

I have to agree, I'm losing money on just about everything listed. But I understand if peeps are hanging onto their cash. But that sink is a steel! lol

Talk about random...I have both the Power Records Fantastic Four (sealed too) and the Little Orphan Annie giveaway. I haven't seen either of them anywhere else for years and here you have both!

Let me go back to the first page and start over. :eyeroll:

Okay Mark, Let me have the NM Infinity Gauntlet Books. :takeit: You can keep the VF. (:

You don't have a mid-grade Avengers #52 laying around anywhere? (shrug)

^^ @25% off!

Thank you sir!

No Avengers #52 :sorry:

Two Fisted Tales by EC Comics, Compiled by Russ Cochran. 4 Volume set Nice condition (the slip case has wear.) $50

You are such a jerk for listing these. I hate you. :ohnoez:

:takeit:

^^

Thanks much!

I actually hate myself for listing these! Really cool stuff!

Talk about random...I have both the Power Records Fantastic Four (sealed too) and the Little Orphan Annie giveaway. I haven't seen either of them anywhere else for years and here you have both!

You need backup copies!

:baiting:

lol

Don Fortune Magazine #3 - This book is not square and I suspect it has been trimmed. Otherwise in awesome shape. Anyone have any idea on how this should be graded, lets say if it's FN+, but trimmed? Could this be a printers miss cut? $15

99383.jpg.9961781b7b4e2eacaadc6888acaf5933.jpg

99384.jpg.cd3571cf2ee75c8e429520a12ddcab94.jpg