• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

291 posts in this topic

Next buyer that purchases $20 or more gets a free NM copy of Chew #2 first print

:takeit:

Little Orphan Annie Popped Wheat Give-away 1947 VF to VF+ $5!

Silver Surfer #18 VG $5

Spider-Man #88 FN+ $5

Fantastic Four #140 VF++ $5

Next buyer that purchases $20 or more gets a free NM copy of Chew #2 first print

^^

You are truly a connoisseur of all things graphic narrative my friend.

Just to let you know, I will be listing the rest of the Popped Wheat Give-Aways ( Tracy, Smilin' Jack and Terry and the Pirates) soon. Prices will vary as some of these are rarer the the Annie.

Silver Surfer #18 VG $5

Spider-Man #88 FN+ $5

^^

Just to let you know, I will be listing the rest of the Popped Wheat Give-Aways ( Tracy, Smilin' Jack and Terry and the Pirates) soon. Prices will vary as some of these are rarer the the Annie.

lol...interested to see them...just can't beat $5 for a 60 year old book in great shape!

Silver Surfer #18 VG $5

Spider-Man #88 FN+ $5

^^

lol...interested to see them...just can't beat $5 for a 60 year old book in great shape!

True! Trying things to jump start some interest int his thread. I have to say, you did well with your purchases. The rest of the books are all in nice shape. They will be priced very low compared to their OPG values.

Silver Surfer #18 VG $5

Spider-Man #88 FN+ $5

^^

True! Trying things to jump start some interest int his thread. I have to say, you did well with your purchases. The rest of the books are all in nice shape. They will be priced very low compared to their OPG values.

Yeah, noticed that myself. There have been some startingly good deals on mid-grade, raw books on the boards of late (probably spent two to three times my normal monthly total in the past 30 days). By and large things are going for around 1/3 guide (or at least the ones I am picking up). Not that I am complaining, but curious why the listing prices have gone down so quickly. Can't be everyone saving up for convention dollars...think the depreciation in value of these is accelerating? hm

Silver Surfer #18 VG $5

Spider-Man #88 FN+ $5

^^

Yeah, noticed that myself. There have been some startingly good deals on mid-grade, raw books on the boards of late (probably spent two to three times my normal monthly total in the past 30 days). By and large things are going for around 1/3 guide (or at least the ones I am picking up). Not that I am complaining, but curious why the listing prices have gone down so quickly. Can't be everyone saving up for convention dollars...think the depreciation in value of these is accelerating? hm

I don't think it's depreciation I just think the change in weather and people saving for summer time fun is cutting into sales. I've slashed prices due to the decrease but even that's not helping. Just two months ago sales were brisk. Usually depreciation takes more than a few months IMO.

Smilin' Jack Popped Wheat Give-Away 1947 VF (or better) $7

Deck Tracy Popped Wheat Give-Away 1947 VF (or better) $7

Terry and the Pirates Popped Wheat Give-Away 1947 VF (or better) $7

Captain Marvel Jr. Ski Jump Toy by Fawcett Publications Unused, fantastic condition $10

Comic Clock Toy by Fawcett Publications Unused awesome condition $7

99415.jpg.89dcb32dd036818525ef4a9fd6cc613e.jpg

99416.jpg.032a426422cc86154c9476ccf20c132b.jpg

99417.jpg.6bea25ba013412b907ee09281142ab62.jpg

99418.jpg.f256f0a9fada28968ea7d5ac82681ebe.jpg

99419.jpg.8129babcdc90b39a41e775d0a4e757bc.jpg

Marvel Feature #12 VF (or better) $8 (Starlin art :gossip:)

Conversation I had with myself part 1:

Hey Mark!

Yeah?

WTF are you doing? These books are priced way too low!

I know, I'm cleaning out to make some room.

You're crazy bro!

I may be crazy, but the people that are not buying these books are crazier!

Yeah, you know what, you're right.

End of conversation with myself part 1.

99421.jpg.bce1395dc8ff7e892e366757629b3e62.jpg

Marvel Feature #12 VF (or better) $8 (Starlin art :gossip: )

Hey Mark!

Yeah?

You're crazy bro!

:screwy:

:jokealert:

Hey Mark!

Yeah?

You're crazy bro!

Is this Iron Man 55 for $8? I can't tell from your scan. If so, :takeit:

Hey Mark!

Yeah?

You're crazy bro!

:screwy:

:jokealert:

I'm not denying that I'm crazy. Why else would someone post a kitchen sink in his thread?