• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stuff of Legend FCBD Sketch Cover Opportunity!!

149 posts in this topic

Very nice books, congrats to all.

Any updates on Mr Wilson's Marvel opportunity.

Hopefully soon. :wishluck:

When these were finished I had talked to him about doing the next offer. He had some other commitments he needed to complete first, and we decided instead of talking requests that he would not be able to to finish within a reasonable amount of time that he would finish what he needed to and then we would start the next phase.

I am following up on that now!

ok, unless your book was being held for additional items, all sketch covers are in the mail and should arrive by Monday/Tuesday! Thanks again!

I have talked to Charles and we are lining up the Marvel sketch cover offer, I will post details in the next few days!*

*Please wait for thread details before PMing me, thanks!

Got mine today...awesome, thanks! :applause:

ok, unless your book was being held for additional items, all sketch covers are in the mail and should arrive by Monday/Tuesday! Thanks again!

I have talked to Charles and we are lining up the Marvel sketch cover offer, I will post details in the next few days!*

PM Sent!!! (thumbs u

PM Sent!!! (thumbs u

lol