• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Solomon Kane???????????

17 posts in this topic

i have buddies that have seen the movie and they said it was non stop action and a great fun movie. i have a dvd of the movie on the way in the mail. i do know that james purefoy ( kane ) is a very good actor. i cant believe we didnt get a big screen nation wide release of this movie. again i have not seen it but have been looking very forward to seeing it. we have so much garbage forced on us but didnt get the chance to see this movie. i dont want the movie spoiled for me since i will be watching it on dvd in a few days. curious if anyone has seen it or if it was released in places like cali or new york.

i have buddies that have seen the movie and they said it was non stop action and a great fun movie. i have a dvd of the movie on the way in the mail. i do know that james purefoy ( kane ) is a very good actor. i cant believe we didnt get a big screen nation wide release of this movie. again i have not seen it but have been looking very forward to seeing it. we have so much garbage forced on us but didnt get the chance to see this movie. i dont want the movie spoiled for me since i will be watching it on dvd in a few days. curious if anyone has seen it or if it was released in places like cali or new york.

You are sounding rather excited.

I have not seen the film.

Punctuation is your buddy.

How is it you capitalized your subject line, and not a single capital letter

in your post ? Try the shift key.

Welcome to the boards.

i apologize. didnt know on a comic book board punctuation was so important. lol im sounding rather excited because i am. i look forward to a good movie. i really look forward to a good movie that is about a charcter that i have been a fan of my whole life. so yeah im pretty excited to see it. my name is wes. i used to call my father who was my best friend little bill because i am so big and he was little and his name was bill. he died six years ago this june the 17th. just picked that name out of respect for him. i didnt know that you could miss a person the way i miss him. but again yeah im very much looking forward to seeing Solomon Kane the movie.

i apologize. didnt know on a comic book board punctuation was so important. lol im sounding rather excited because i am. i look forward to a good movie. i really look forward to a good movie that is about a charcter that i have been a fan of my whole life. so yeah im pretty excited to see it. my name is wes. i used to call my father who was my best friend little bill because i am so big and he was little and his name was bill. he died six years ago this june the 17th. just picked that name out of respect for him. i didnt know that you could miss a person the way i miss him. but again yeah im very much looking forward to seeing Solomon Kane the movie.

He's not an english teacher, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn.

The actor also came out in Rome, he was practically the coolest guy in the series...just about skrewed everything that wasn't bolted down.. lol

No need to apologize! Excitement is always good to see here. Punctuation is freakishly important to some here, there's a thread on it in fact. You have me intrigued about the flick. Thanks!!

Welcome to the Boards.

the movie was released in europe. they have talked about an american release. from the creatures and stuff you can find online it by no means is a cheesy sci fi chanel type movie. its the real deal. like i say i have a buddy who said it was great. his wife liked it as well. last i heard you could petition theaters in your area to try and bring the movie here. no talk of any kind as to a possible video release that i can find. im lucky and he is sending me a dvd. i am normally the first person to rip people apart for those type of dvd's but if they are not going to give me any other options? i know when i last saw solomon kane in a movie it was van helsing. they did the best they could to make him look and act like solomon kane. purefoy is great. im sure he is awesome in this movie. in my opinion he was one fo the best parts of " a knights tale." he had a small part but was great.

the movie was released in europe. they have talked about an american release. from the creatures and stuff you can find online it by no means is a cheesy sci fi chanel type movie. its the real deal. like i say i have a buddy who said it was great. his wife liked it as well. last i heard you could petition theaters in your area to try and bring the movie here. no talk of any kind as to a possible video release that i can find. im lucky and he is sending me a dvd. i am normally the first person to rip people apart for those type of dvd's but if they are not going to give me any other options? i know when i last saw solomon kane in a movie it was van helsing. they did the best they could to make him look and act like solomon kane. purefoy is great. im sure he is awesome in this movie. in my opinion he was one fo the best parts of " a knights tale." he had a small part but was great.

Ok I'm hooked! I'm PMing you!

The film is still yet to be released in the USA.

Supposedly it was going to be distributed by Rogue Pictures in the US, but a release date has not been set as of yet

just saw the trailer... looks freaking AWESOME!