• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

You asked for it - KEN HAESER AVENGERS #1 Sketch opportunity

211 posts in this topic

Yea--- gotta thank Dan for putting it all together! Thanks man!

CGC has all the books now and I know they are all going to get great grades. I took super good care of them while working on them.

Thanks again guys!

Just got word that all the books have been graded, the grades are as follows

13 - 9.8s

2 - 9.6s (I am not sure which got 9.6s)

Books will be headed for encapsulation and then shipped. Everyone should be getting their books fairly soon.

13 - 9.8s

I'm surprised that they weren't all 9.8s. I took crazy good care of them this round!

Hope everyone is happy with their stuff!

13 - 9.8s

I'm surprised that they weren't all 9.8s. I took crazy good care of them this round!

I dont doubt that for a second, I am guessing that the two that got 9.6s were due to printing errors done prior to you even laying hands on the book. Its commendable that you can do the amount of work and color on these books and they still retain a 9.6/9/8

13 - 9.8s

I dont doubt that for a second, I am guessing that the two that got 9.6s were due to printing errors done prior to you even laying hands on the book. Its commendable that you can do the amount of work and color on these books and they still retain a 9.6/9/8

Grades don't matter when you have an awesome sketch 2c